ELI FROM THIS SIDE OF THE PANCAKE

Pages: 1
Much love to everyone out there in the world creating games, music, artwork, animation, sound effects, scripts, stories - you name it. I got nothing but respect and enthusiasm over this artform.

My name is Eli. People call me Chris. Friends know me as Biz. I'm a magician :) that just fell in love with game design. I like black and red. My favorite form of meditation is playing a song in my head repeatedly for hours - it's very relaxing not to have random thoughts in one's mind while you're engaged in something else (especially in tricky times).

I love questions, so I have a question for you: After you die, all artists have to perform, show something to god. If he is pleased of what he sees, likes what he plays, enjoys what you've created - he will allow you to choose what you want to do next (reincarnation, be trialed for heaven or hell, stay and work in the skies, etc.). Knowing this and that you have all the time in the world, what would you create? Remember, you are in the skies, so anything is possible.

That's me ₍₍ (ง ˙ω˙)ว ⁾⁾

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
Hello there~
Much love to you too.

That's a fun way to introduce yourself, only, this is not at all what I imagine after death LOL. So I've been very hesitant to answer.
I'd probably sing. I find it's one of the purest ways to express yourself, and can be done without pen and paper.
(also meditation ftw!)

Welcome!
Enjoy your stay
Pages: 1