DOWNTIME - AUGUST 25TH@8PM!

Pages: 1
RMN will be down while our host moves the server to a new data center starting at 9PM EDT on Sunday, August 25th.

You can use this link, Timezone Converter, to figure out what time that is where you live.

They've allotted the time slot of 9PM - 1AM to move the server. I'm not sure when it will move exactly or how long it will be down, but I plan to take the site down before 9PM EDT on the 25th to make sure I have a back-up and everything shuts down as smoothly as it possibly can.

You could always join us on Discord during this time!
Yay! Also, yay!

Tell ya'll what, we can have a small event jam during that time on the discord. Show up between those hours and join in to get a badge!

Downtime Game Event get!
Hmm, a total site migration only takes about 4 hours? Also yay for Anky making a backup. (learning a bit about data center stuff and hooboy, so much can go wrong you want backups of backups)

Also huzzah Anky!
Just unacceptab... oooooh makerscore for downtime event. Okay, carry on.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Liberty
Tell ya'll what, we can have a small event jam during that time on the discord. Show up between those hours and join in to get a badge!

Consider me there.
author=Delsin7
Hmm, a total site migration only takes about 4 hours? Also yay for Anky making a backup. (learning a bit about data center stuff and hooboy, so much can go wrong you want backups of backups)

Also huzzah Anky!

Well, they are unhooking the servers and driving them to a new building and then hooking them back up again. It should only take about 20 minutes to drive the server to its new location but they give a really large window because they have to move a lot of servers so they can't really say when they will move our server.
So I guess it went okay?
Pages: 1