[RM2K3] ARE THERE ANY GOOD FREE RESOURCE SITES LEFT FOR RM2K3?

Pages: 1
I'm trying to make a game in RPG Maker 2003, but finding resources that go well with the RTP is pretty tough. The Roco stuff works pretty well, but I'm not sure I have all of it.

Anyway, with regards to resources the internet we live on today is starkly different from the one when many people used 2k3. Back then resource sites were abundant, sure half of the stuff on there were rips, but sometimes you'd find some good stuff. These days these websites aren't so prevalent anymore (Charas Project is the only one I still know of), and the resources that you can find aren't free anymore, but paid asset packs. Which isn't strange, but that quickly adds up to your wallet if you're just making a game for fun.

Are there any sites left that offer free RPG Maker 2003 resources? Or is that shit just over?
Things definitely aren't like they used to. You can still try hunting down the few Angelfire and Tripod Web sites in existence (where they lay to rest), as well as putting the Wayback Machine to good use (if you know a URL).

There's also RPGMaker 2003 Archive, which I'd highly recommend bookmarking. I was able to get very specific utilities that I couldn't find anywhere when I wanted to come back to gam mak.
Yeah, I agree with Runic Cipher. It's just sort of the reality of rpgmaker2000/2003 these days.

Another cool place to check out would be RPGMAKER Historia: On the side of the blog is a list of Affiliates Archive. Essentially, bookmarks to really old rpgmaker websites that no longer exist, but still have some old rpgmaker resources thankfully backed up. Like Phylomortis.com

I use to go to phylomortis.com quite a lot back in the day. They may not have everything but they will have some things if you know where to look. Just from browsing the resources section on the left:

Some Treasure of Rudra stuff:
https://web.archive.org/web/20050209212928/http://www.phylomortis.com/html/chriprn1.html

Some other stuff that's still available:

But ya, If you felt this was useful in anyway at all. Be sure to use RMHistoria and tell more peeps about it.
The older sites may not be around but, in some cases, we still have access to them.
Honestly? Best is to just go through a bunch of old RM games and browse resources from there, as they're also often actually useable.
Pages: 1