[MAFIA] SPY VS. MAFIA II DAY 3

author=Jeroen_Sol
I haven't read it yet, but from what I heard, didn't Ozzy get EVERYONE killed in that game?

PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
For what it's worth, he fought to keep Ivory from murdering me the whole game.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
author=ivoryjones
author=Jeroen_Sol
I haven't read it yet, but from what I heard, didn't Ozzy get EVERYONE killed in that game?

lemaoh
Might be fun to PM some of the dudes who were in the original spy v spy. ratty, blob I remember
It's fine, he got Odd in the end, even if I was one of his paranoid mason chat victims.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
ah, misread that last PM. it wasn't my role PM. but I have just gotten my role PM and it turns out I'm vanilla town for real.
I mean, I think I was mostly killed in the last game because Odd framed me really well.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I wasn't framing you, I just kinda killed Shinan because why not? It just kinda ended up that way.
author=PlatinumAshes
For what it's worth, he fought to keep Ivory from murdering me the whole game.

I thought *I* was the one trying to keep you alive till the end? :P

Also, my new favorite thing

author=PlatinumAshes
author=ivoryjones
author=Jeroen_Sol
lemaoh
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I still find it unfair how I'm blamed for killing off townies when it was a combination of hyper-dual-fed mason chat paranoia.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
that was a collective failure of all living townspeople
it was my grand plan of preventing you the hassle of sending money to 9999 people but ultimately do the same with my 9999 requests songs
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
To counteract that, I had a plan to no-lynch, but I abandoned that in an attempt to win.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
no last minute extra sign-ups?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Doesn't seem like it.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Woah, processing.
PlatinumAshes
Just fyi I probably won't post that much in the first week of this game because I have a toooon of things scheduled.

So yeah, I might be posting no more than the required minimum of 1 post a day. I hope you guys don't mind, I'd still like to participate in this one.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Role PMs go out today.
Tomorrow, it starts.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I do kind of mind if that goes on for longer than a day or two. 1 post a day is only a reasonable minimum in that it's okay if ONE day you go down that low. If you're doing that repeatedly then you aren't playing.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=LockeZ
I do kind of mind if that goes on for longer than a day or two. 1 post a day is only a reasonable minimum in that it's okay if ONE day you go down that low. If you're doing that repeatedly then you aren't playing.

I don't know, that's basically what I do.