[MAFIA] SPY VS. MAFIA II DAY 3

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

SIGNUPS!

This is the same setup as the first game except, different items (less OP), and a very important addition to the rules. We shall call this the "each-other" rule, for no particular reason.

Minimum of 12 players needed or the setup probably won't work.

RULES:

Each game consists of several town aligned citizens and a small group of scum aligned mafia killers. The players must catch and lynch the killers in order to win. This game follows rules which are modified from the typical mafia.

BASIC RULES IN EFFECT:

1. Do not share any PMs from the moderator AND DO NOT SHARE CHAT LOGS (My big mistake from the first game). Your private messages must be kept secret. You may describe what was in them, but directly quoting any portion of them will result in mod-kill.

2. The game is divided into day phases of 48 hours and night phases of 24 hours. There will be no talking on the main thread during night phase. Members sharing private chats may talk at any time.

3. No talking to other players outside of Mafia, and NO PMING! You can PM me, but that's it. Obviously, the no PM rule is on the honor system but if I find out, there will be consequences.

4. Each day, players discuss who is most likely to be mafia and vote for one person to be voted off of the game. Voting follows standard rules. Votes are to be presented in the thread, using the following format: #Lynch pianotm. If you for any reason you change your mind, use the following tag: #Cancel Nolynch votes are not permitted and will be ignored. Anyone choosing Nolynch votes for him or herself. Vote is majority, not plurality. If there is a tie, I will cast the tie-breaking vote using a dice roll.

5. You must post daily. If you're not talking, you're not playing the game. If you're not playing the game, then why are you here?

6. No editing posts. Only the moderator may edit his posts, and he can also edit you right into dead chat.

7. No dead posting. If you're dead, you're dead.

ADDITIONAL RULES:

1. In addition to town and scum, there is a special role called agent. When the game begins, the number of agents will be exactly equal to the number scum.

2. Win condition: For town to win, all scum must be lynched and at least one agent must survive. For scum to win, all agents must be lynched and at least one scum must survive.

3. This game has items. These items are designed with the Spy vs. Spy flavor in mind.

ABOVE ALL:

Remember that this is just a game. The Spy vs. Spy comic strip was written as a comic about friendly rivalry. Take a lesson from Black and White: no matter what happens, laugh it off and come back for more.

THIS POST WILL SELF-DESTRUCT IN FIVE SECONDS. (no it won't.)

1. demonlord5000 Spy
2. OzzyTheOne Agent
3. CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
4. LockeZ
5. psy_wombats
6. AlaskanEmily
7. PlatinumAshes Town
8. oddRABBIT
9. Jeroen_Sol
10. TremendousMilk3 modkilled Town
11. Fomar0153
12. Cap_H
I'll joi....*dies because the thread blew up before finishing this post"

No but seriously, I'm in.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'm in.

I will also not read my role PM at all and just assume that I am town and play as such.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i'm going to roll scum and use my day action on my scum partner
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I passed on the last few games, but I can't possibly pass on the sequel to the legendary Spy vs. Psy mafia.
looking forward to killing each-other
Count me in.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i'm going to roll scum and use my day action on my scum partner

God I hope so. As long as I'm not scum with you.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
Gentlemen.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'll join.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=PlatinumAshes
Gentlemen.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
author=OzzyTheOne
author=PlatinumAshes
Gentlemen.

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yes it does!
PlatinumAshes
author=AlaskanEmily
That looks...unhealthy

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Reminds me of that JoJo Part 3 episode with Oingo and Boingo.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=PlatinumAshes
author=OzzyTheOne
author=PlatinumAshes
Gentlemen.

PlatinumAshes
I'm going to play like psychopath don't scumread me
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'm gonna play like I normally do and then get lynched Day 1 because of it.

It'll be great.
PlatinumAshes
We're all going to be gunning for you this time, odd.

You played us like a damn fiddle!!
I'm convinced that Odd's other thread about making a mafia game is some kind of master play for this game.