[MAFIA] SPY VS. MAFIA II DAY 3

PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
author=ivoryjones
Fomar I will do yours

Fomar0153
Generally short/medium-sized posts.
Posts also tend to be concise.
Occasionally wrong spellings/grammar (i.e using "should of" instead of "should have", "capitol" instead of "capital", "hyphons" instead of "hyphens" etc etc).

there that's all i could think of

In other words, he's British?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
PlatinumAshes
author=ivoryjones
Fomar I will do yours

Fomar0153
Occasionally wrong spellings/grammar (i.e using "should of" instead of "should have", "capitol" instead of "capital", "hyphons" instead of "hyphens" etc etc).

He's also fomar so everything he does is super efficient.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Pretty sure "should of", "capitol" and "hyphon" are wrong in all dialects of English.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
He's speaking the language of the Gods
author=PlatinumAshes
author=ivoryjones
Fomar I will do yours

Fomar0153

Yes!

@Jeroen
"Should of" is a pretty common mistake that happens more than..."they/they're/their" oddly. Latter 2 pretty sure is to balance out his high math IQ
I should have turned spell checker on for all your posts.

How can people say Cave's graph was better than my actual browser add on? Shame on you dead chat.
author=ivoryjones
@Jeroen
"Should of" is a pretty common mistake that happens more than..."they/they're/their" oddly. Latter 2 pretty sure is to balance out his high math IQ

Clearly for the next game I should just make a program to work out who the scum are.
PlatinumAshes
Me reading the first page of agent chat

https://youtu.be/xYG89rB6c5k
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'm assuming everyone's too burnt out for another game.
In fairness your grammar analysis beat whatever he made so there ya go! :D
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Jeroen_Sol
author=PlatinumAshes
*failed Youtube reference*
I got you fam.

Edit: I don't got you fam.

*Edit: The youtube tag reaaaallly hates "you.tube" links. Really hard.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=PlatinumAshes
Me reading the first page of agent chat

https://youtu.be/xYG89rB6c5k

I think you mean Jason Bro.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I had too much fun with that. I considered continuing the gag after getting revealed.
Well played and good work carrying us cave. I think multiple things worked against me. First time rolling scun and then not being able to communicate on top of it. I also legit kept forgetting about majority and had to sleep. I think it's because no-lynch is a thing in every game I played except that onr.

Also phone posting atm cause pc issues hit a bit after I died so maybe it was for the best. New hard drive will arrive next week but not joining the next before I confirm it's fixed. When I do join the next I'm going to up my game.

Also took me like 3 mins to type this via phone as opposed to like 20 secs via a real keyboard so prob won't be posting more till pc fix arrives.
I'd consider playing another one but I would be less active going forward now that school is back.

I did have a fun idea for a Final Fantasy themed mafia game (if one hasn't been done before).

You'd PM the town to vote on the four light warriors:
Fighter (bodyguard)
Thief (mason (if 2 thieves) + detective)
Blackbelt (body armour?)
White Mage (doctor)
Black Mage (vigilante)
Red Mage (doctor + vigilante but not on day 1)
And maybe the mages are limited e.g. 1 shot but can get more shots by being involved in the lynch (killing gives exp after all to level up).

Another twist, after day 3 or 4 you could do the class upgrades, Fighter would gain 1 shot of doctor and thief 1 shot of vigilante.

But I don't what RMN's requirements are for running mafia games and I don't really know about running or balancing them.
Jeroen_Sol
You should have probably went with a different word though, Odd. You did the bro thing as scum jailer in my game already, which I remembered because I thought it was hilarious.
I guess you just got unlucky I was the double agent.
Jeroen_Sol
Fomar, you can just sign up on the mafia hosting thread! The next couple of spots are already filled, but everyone is free to host a game.

One thing I can already say is that you have too many potential vigilantes. Your game's going to be a lightning round like this.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=OzzyTheOne
All I will say is this. CAVE for no reason cast a hammer vote on cap on day 2 the moment the day was over. I realized that that was him being scum gloating. I don't get how none of you picked that up though.

Anyhow, good game CAVE! You played town like a damn fiddle and I can't complain because I died night 1.

Yeah, one thing I forgot to do before hammering was to take another look at votes.
A tie and odd not voting would be godsent too.
PlatinumAshes
Oh and about that Demonslayer op that Ivory posted in the deadchat

that shit's nice.

I guess I'll try the anime

Thanks DL and Ivory
PlatinumAshes
CAVE you did okay I guess but the mvp is definitely Milk