HELLO!

Pages: 1
Hi, my username is DungeonDevDude, but If it’s easier you can call me D3.

I’ve been playing around with RPGmaker for a long time (I remember stumbling along RPGmaker 2000 during the Don Miguel era), and it was one of my earliest interactions with forums and internet culture. Since then, I’ve mostly just lurked on RPG boards (mostly around Cresfallen, gamingw, and here) and never posted. All the while working on little hobby projects that never saw the light of day.

I thought now might be a good time to actually finally join the community and overcome my fears and share my hobbies with others. I don’t always make great (or even good things) but I always have fun.

I’m looking forward to being in the community with everyone, and sorry it has taken me so long :).

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
unity
You're magical to me.
Great to have you here, D3 :DDDD

Having fun is the best part of making games! Looking forward to seeing what sort of games you make ^_^
Thanks Unity! I’m free to post again!

I’ve told you this on twitter already but you’re games are always a blast to okay and I’ve admired the work you put in!

Glad we can be a part of the same community.
Hi and welcome ^..^
unity
You're magical to me.
Thanks so much! :DDD I'm so glad you enjoy my work, and yeah, it's great to have you on RMN! ^_^
Hello, Kylalia! Thank you for the warm welcome :)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Huh. Nobody's posted it yet. Guess I will as is tradition.

Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
author=DungeonDevDude

It's always nice to see new peeps who have fun with what they do, and also: special kudos to coming out of lurking : D I mean, it probably is more awkward for you than for us, but I imagine it is quite a step to take after such a long time.
(I've always been one of those "I chat or I disappear" peeps, so I wouldn't know)
author=Marrend
Huh. Nobody's posted it yet. Guess I will as is tradition.

Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!

Well, I guess it is official now! :)
author=Kylaila
author=DungeonDevDude
It's always nice to see new peeps who have fun with what they do, and also: special kudos to coming out of lurking : D I mean, it probably is more awkward for you than for us, but I imagine it is quite a step to take after such a long time.
(I've always been one of those "I chat or I disappear" peeps, so I wouldn't know)

Yeah, it’s kind of awkward to admit for me to admit, but I’m having a blast so far :)
I count that as a win then
Pages: 1