GAME SUGGESTIONS

Pages: 1
I've never posted anything on the forums so I'm not sure if this is the place to post this...

Can someone suggest a quiz based rpg game(that has a download available)?
Or even a non-rpg one is fine. (I would have searched for it myself but there's no game category for Quiz. :/ )

Thanks a Lot!! :)
I can't recall any. Can you perhaps give an example?

The closest I can think of are two Valentines-esque games where you ask contestants questions and then choose one of your liking at the end. Which probably is too far off. 1 2

Let me think ... the only other one I can think of is Super Toaster X, which isn't finished/with a download at the moment. There's been another Hiragana/Katakana game that I'd been gifted on steam, but it's neither free, nor all that great (that, and I already knew my hiragana well, so welp!)

There is also one find-the-item visual novel-esque game out there, which is also far off^^

I wonder if there are any quiz-based ones around. Color me curious.
Good luck! Maybe someone else knows something.
Outlandish Move is a visual novel here on RMN where the story flow is based on the player answering questions about English correctly.
(The game was made for teaching English to Japanese students and is in a mix of Japanese & English)
The Quiz
There is a game that is literally called "The Quiz". Haven't played it so don't know what the questions are about.
Wow Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm really bored so I'm gonna play all of these!
Thanks!! :)
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Pocket Quest includes a mini-game simulating the millionaire. Also, it's a technical miracle to make something like this in RM.
It even has mini games, sheez.. That game is a miracle. Testament is just a wizard when it comes to the technical part (I, for one, would LOVE more first person dungeon crawler games made in 2k3 hehehe)
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

You Don't Know Jack

Not a free game, available on Steam maybe?
Pages: 1