[MAFIA] GAME OVER - FREQUENCY MAFIA

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Fuck it, count me in. I can’t promise I’ll be very active but I might aswell try.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Give me more people... More, more!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
demon, when will your pc be fixed?
At this time still unsure. I've replaced the hard drive, fan, and power supply and it's still randomly cutting off. At this point its either the graphics card (unlikely) or the motherboard. I ordered a new motherboard today so whenever it arrives and i get it installed.

I've had that computer a long time so there was no good way to know.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Sounds like you should've just gotten a new computer.
Starting to seem that way given how much of a pain it's been. On the plus side doing the maintenance myself and just buying the parts is still far cheaper than what a new pc would cost. My computer itself was also pretty decent and highly upgradeable despite its age. It sucks not having a pc but at least it gave me a reason to catch up on some console gaming. Been doing a lot of dragon quest 11.

Edit: It will arrive between the 20-25th and then whenever I get it installed. This should fix it.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
25th seems like a good day to start the game.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
With all these returning veterans... this is gonna be interesting to watch
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I've added Demonlord to the list of players, but I'd really like more. This game would, of course, be best with 13 players.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Sign me up, homeslice
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Hey! You played a game with us once or twice! I remember! Cool!
Small update. Motherboard is confirmed to arrive on the 25th. Depending how late it arrives I may not get it installed on the same day. Still a bit of time to player hunt while you wait for me. Next update will be whether it fixed my pc, No reason it shouldn't at this point.

Edit: Also welcome hex.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Indeed I have. I even won Hunger Games Mafia! That was a lot of fun, too.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I've added both of you to the player list. The game will start on the 25th, when Demonlord should have his computer fixed. If he hasn't gotten back by then, he'll be permitted to not speak during the first day, but if he doesn't speak during the second, he will be able to be modkilled. I'm also hoping we'll be able to get one more player.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
i'm one more player
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Posting this so that the topic doesn't get lost behind a wave of Top Tens. Well, not that it'll really matter for a bit.

Also, yes, I've corrected the player list. I'll be starting the game on the 25th no matter what, but if Demonlord gets back before that, I'll likely start the game then, since I'm super impatient anyways.
Update since nearly the deadline. Motherboard came, everything looks like its hooked up correctly, but its not booting up. Unsure how long itll take to figure this out.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Okay, I'll be starting soon, but you have a one (and a half) in-game day buffer before you either gets modkilled or replaced.

Other than that, I think it's time for me to be sending out the Roles. Game begins when I say it does. Have fun, everyone!
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
All role PMs are sent!