[MAFIA] GAME OVER - FREQUENCY MAFIA

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Hey guys,
sorry I got rather busy moving out and all that jazz. Also work and my internship...
But none of that is important.

After reading back, I trust my townread on Gourd.
I still trust my read on Demon, because of 1) meta from the previous game and 2)there was an early comment from him about wagons which was super towny for that part of the game.
So, it's between Esby and Psy for me.
Esby's still a gut tell town but he's def falling behind my other townreads.
Psy had a pretty weak performance d1. I'm gonna read back to dig up some of his scummy/towny points.

I trust both peeks and frogge is more than confirmed.
Also, reading that weird readlist from Fomar again might help.

Liberty probably the neutral she claims to be. If we kill another mafioso and the game isn't over, I would suggest killing her.

Also, you probably can kill me off if needed. I have no way to further prove myself.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
The hacker thing might be that a good host makes fake claims for mafia players.
Also, my poe:

Psy>Liberty>Esby

Town should always win this way. And you can even put me on that poe and town still wins.
Your power can direct the nightmill? How would that even work? Earlier in the game you only told us it was in your role information, but now it's a role block/redirect and I don't understand how the redirecting thing works. Might have believed this if it were the reason ozzy died, but right now that sounds like a bizarre claim.

Hopefully this is more noticable since I cant bold.

#LYNCH GOURD
ESBY
extreme disappointment
i'm curious as to why cave and psy are pushing that this is a two town game when three seems the most likely.

my other problem is how frogge knows cave's despite hex dying during the night. i still consider him town so he's probably just lying for some reason
ESBY
extreme disappointment
mafia not town
author=demonlord5000
Your power can direct the nightmill? How would that even work? Earlier in the game you only told us it was in your role information, but now it's a role block/redirect and I don't understand how the redirecting thing works. Might have believed this if it were the reason ozzy died, but right now that sounds like a bizarre claim.

Hopefully this is more noticable since I cant bold.

#LYNCH GOURD

I meant blocked and corrected it in the next post geeez
@cap You are right. None of that matters. The only thing that matters is mafia and you have neglected it. For that... You must die...

#lynch cap
Oh, I missed the correction. Sorry, takes me ages to post on mobile. I can believe the blocked claim, although still extremely suspicious.
Wait, I just went back a page and I don't see a correcion...
Okay let me stop joking around lol. Cap is literally townreading everyone. Its almost like he knows everyone except him is town.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Demon. In order to bold, you simply need to type
[b]#lynch whoever[/b]
@demon oops I'm on mobile my phone must have ate it
pianotm
Gourd_Clae
Okay let me stop joking around lol. Cap is literally townreading everyone. Its almost like he knows everyone except him is town.

Really? He scum-read psy and ESBY. That doesn't count?
While I don't think cap is scum necessarily but his analysis is bunk.

@demon I did not get that interpretation from what Gourd was talking about.

@esby:
author=psy_wombats
I do think there are three scum though, just by virtue of the broadcast system existing. With a verifiable indie as well, there were basically 3 confirmable non-scum slots from the outset plus a guaranteed night result from the cop.

also, Frogge and Hex were mutually confirmed to each other by Odd, and presumably Hex fired and used his investigation ability in their masonry before the nk. (the game should probably not have been set up this way but w/e)
pianotm
Actually, I guess he didn't really scumread ESBY but he still FOSed him.
author=pianotm
Gourd_Clae
Really? He scum-read psy and ESBY. That doesn't count?

He didn't scumread them he said "Hm town-lite"
True. I'm so used to clicking those tags so I didnt have that memorized.

#lynch gourd
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=psy_wombats
@esby:
author=psy_wombats
I do think there are three scum though, just by virtue of the broadcast system existing. With a verifiable indie as well, there were basically 3 confirmable non-scum slots from the outset plus a guaranteed night result from the cop.

woops, misread this as support for the theory
author=psy_wombats
- proves cave did not submit the nightkill, and in a 2-scum game, clears him as town
Also its,possible you missed it psy. It's his very last post on the last page. Caused a page break so easily missed.
pianotm
#cancel

I will say this: Cap's a little bitty bit casual about those two posts.