[RMMV] HELLO THERE

Pages: 1
Hey!

After submitting my first game I'd thought it appropriate to properly introduce myself. I only recently discovered this site, but you look like a bunch where I might just seem to fit in... I hope?

As you might have guessed by now, I'm not really good at introductions, so take this entire thing with a mountain of salt.

In any case, I've played my first video game when I was five and since then always tried to "give something back". I've been dabbling with a lot of map editors, wrote short stories and poems, tried to make something resembling music, but nothing really felt proper. In 2012, I started drawing maps (very ugly ones) and pictures of a world I wanted to build. Soon after that, I began writing short pieces about various locations, institutions and nations.

Nothing really really came of it though, until I bought the VX Ace maker in ~2013. After spending almost 300 hours in there, I had a whopping number of three maps ready and was nowhere close to finishing anything of worth. Trachi was just too complex for me and my non-existent skills to realise. At some point, the HDD which housed the entirety of the files died. Most of my motivation went with it and I never really touched VX Ace again, though I always wanted to resume work on what was already called Trachi back then.

Fast forward to January 2018. MV Maker is on sale. I hesitate, but not for long. I create a project called Trachi Reborn. Of course I scrapped the cringy addendum, before anyone else could see it. Again, I spend tens of hours on one map alone without really being satisfied (I'm pretty sure it's obvious which one it is). This time, though, I had a proper story to tell. Suddenly (slowly, to be more precise), I start making an intro. Two people meet. I think I can make out their agendas, but it's too foggy still.

I know is that none of them are saints. So I have to make them suffer. I despise the fact that they'll become monsters, eventually. But I have to show the world how it happened. I owe it to them. Even though they're fictional (at least I hope so, lol!).

Holy smokes, that was long! Sorry I didn't talk about me too explicitly, but I'm sure you're able to pick up a few pieces here and there. If not – don't worry! It's not like I have a clue where this is going, either.

In any case, I hope we'll get along!
P.S.: Talking to people is hard!
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Yo.

(Is Marrend slacking?)

Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!

Or whatever Marrend says.

You can access a link to our Discord under the community tab, and I totally recommend visiting it! Hope to see you around, and have a great day, nouremz.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Hello

is it me you're looking for
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=oddRABBIT
(Is Marrend slacking?)

What, am I supposed to be omni-present, or something? No respect, I tell ya.

author=oddRABBIT
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!

Or whatever Marrend says.

Correct. This is the thing.
Welcome and congrats on posting your first game!
Pages: 1