ENMXDEV & USING OUR GAMES

Pages: first prev 123 last
author=kentona
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=RPGMVDevshere's the shitheel's current dev page

Yea I had posted that yesterday LOLZ
I always find it kind of amazing how people like this decide to steal fan games. After all, they clearly don't own the rights/have permission from the original studio to use those assets.
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
Will these thieves face any sort of punishment for what they've done?

Stealing RMN games is a grave misdeed, and those who do such things should be reprimanded immediately.
Google has taken down my games.

But I am moving to Wolf RPG engine as it doesn't support Android to begin with.

After trying out Wolf engine for a few days, it's an interesting engine and offers something MV doesn't.

Feel free to give my article (MV versus Wolf round 1) a read.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

It appears my game has been removed and I didn't even have to do anything.
This website is doing a good job of protecting our IPs.
watermark
Got me my shiny new MZ
I emailed Google about Chosen and they're pretty good with taking down the stuff. However I'm surprised Google hasn't banned this user. But the other sites this guy is on...oh boy. You can find the links to those other sites on the RM official forums.

Yeah, what a scumbag.
Yeah, Google was quick to respond to my requests.

The other sites? Nope, well, one did take mine down though. Still, the other sites are questionable sites to begin with.
SunflowerGames

author=sura_tc
Yeah, Google was quick to respond to my requests.

The other sites? Nope, well, one did take mine down though. Still, the other sites are questionable sites to begin with.

Websites running from certain countries don't need to worry about copyright laws or lawsuits. Some places have very little regulations and poor diplomatic relations with western countries.
Just wanted to let everyone know about this. Something interesting happened today. One of the sites that my game is (or was) on: KBHGames.com

I wrote a review on the page that contained my game indicating that it was stolen. I went back to see if anyone responded or wrote another review about 15 minutes later, and the game had been taken down: "Page Not Found."

I'm curious if the thief took it down. Not sure, but it's no longer there. Coincidence? I don't know... LOL

You can't write a review on all the sites your game has been posted on, but the ones you can, I recommend doing so. Indicate your game was stolen and how they can find the real link to your game, and it looks like (possibly) this person (since these questionable sites won't) is taking it down at that point.

Hope this helps.
Guys, do you have games involving a soul gem capable of stealing souls, like blood and soul? Also, do you have possession games that are familiar with the Maou and Devourer RPG Games? Both for RPG Maker VX Ace.

Although, it's still incomplete, unfortunately the creator accidentally deleted this game. So I want you guys to check it out and also if you want, modify this game and make it a complete game for the creator lost interest in this game.

I hope you like this game and modify it.
SunflowerGames
author=FeHOH
Guys, do you have games involving a soul gem capable of stealing souls, like blood and soul? Also, do you have possession games that are familiar with the Maou and Devourer RPG Games? Both for RPG Maker VX Ace.

If you want to play Blood and Soul, the latest build by the creator is in this website
https://tgmangas.xeraweb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3225&page=3

Although, it's still incomplete, unfortunately the creator accidentally deleted this game. So I want you guys to check it out and also if you want, modify this game and make it a complete game for the creator lost interest in this game.

I hope you like this game and modify it.

Game Page / Don't advertise your game here / Not related to topic at all
Sorry. In that case, where should I put this? And for your information, this is not my game I'm advertising. It's just a game that I like for you to download and hopefully make a game that is similar to it. This is for the sake of the creator who made this game.
Uh, no. You can't really post the game on the site unless you're the creator of have permission from the creator to do so unless it's a classic in which case you can PM a suggestion of it being uploaded to the account Aremen.

As for getting people to make the game/finish it/etc, no-one can do that. It's not their game. Doing so would mean they were stealing the game (unless they got permission from the creator to do so) and thus they would be banned.

We do not encourage theft of other peoples' games, even if they're cancelled or left out to rot in the dregs of the internet, I'm afraid.

You could make a thread asking if there are games that are similar to it, and describe what, exactly, you're looking for in a game instead of expecting people to just know. Videogames would be the best place for a topic like that.
Well the latest link no longer works. So I'm curious if anyone knows if he/she was banned from google play? Or if he/she has simply changed their name again in order to avoid scrutiny from people on RMN?
author=Liberty
Uh, no. You can't really post the game on the site unless you're the creator of have permission from the creator to do so unless it's a classic in which case you can PM a suggestion of it being uploaded to the account Aremen.

As for getting people to make the game/finish it/etc, no-one can do that. It's not their game. Doing so would mean they were stealing the game (unless they got permission from the creator to do so) and thus they would be banned.

We do not encourage theft of other peoples' games, even if they're cancelled or left out to rot in the dregs of the internet, I'm afraid.

You could make a thread asking if there are games that are similar to it, and describe what, exactly, you're looking for in a game instead of expecting people to just know. Videogames would be the best place for a topic like that.

Okay. I'll remember that. Thanks.
author=thesacredlobo
Well the latest link no longer works. So I'm curious if anyone knows if he/she was banned from google play? Or if he/she has simply changed their name again in order to avoid scrutiny from people on RMN?

I am going to hazard a guess that it is the latter. Time to go hunting
Zakariya
Have fun, Kentona. :P

If you gain a trophy, may we see it? XD
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
If it is not a ban, and another username-change to their Google Play account, wouldn't that make it, like, their third username change since they were discovered to be stealing? Maybe their second. Haven't been keeping track.

Either way, continuously changing their usernames like this speaks volumes, in it of itself. This is a person with something to hide, and has no intention of stepping forward, being transparent, and apologizing.
Zakariya
author=Marrend
Either way, continuously changing their usernames like this speaks volumes, in it of itself. This is a person with something to hide, and has no intention of stepping forward, being transparent, and apologizing.

And that, will only add to the punishment they will eventually face. It will be a beautiful one that we should celebrate for years to come.
Sadly, I don't think they will suffer any punishment for this.
Pages: first prev 123 last