[MAFIA] PIANOTM IS SCUM GAME OVER

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I know you love breaking the rules komaeda, but not even the SHSL lucky student is allowed to edit posts.
voting for esby... i dunno. look, i'm sure that murderous intent towards ozzy was completely coincidental. as sure as i am that piano is still somehow mafia.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I know you love breaking the rules komaeda, but not even the SHSL lucky student is allowed to edit posts.

i changed my mind though

author=kittenfood
voting for esby... i dunno. look, i'm sure that murderous intent towards ozzy was completely coincidental. as sure as i am that piano is still somehow mafia.

have fun not winning
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
kittenfood

I'm sure believing that an unkillable player is scum and that you have to lynch him will totally work out for you. I believe in you!

Meanwhile, keep watching as real scum keep taking out town.
pianotm
I would also like to point out that you all did exactly zero scum hunting on day one. You literally all took this game as a troll on me, and as a result, you have exactly zero day one interactions to analyze. So not only is town down by two players, but you are still effectively in a day one scumhunting state in a game with only ten players, including me.

The joke is that Cave's running a real game and I'm currently the only one that's figured out the punchline.
pianotm
oddRABBIT
Uh, I think the title makes it fairly simple.

#lynch pianotm

oddRABBIT
Welp, only one way to find out.

oddRABBIT
...Well, Piano was telling the truth about being unable to be lynched, for at least one day.

With so few posts to go on, my analysis could be totally screwed, but the initiative in these oddRABBIT posts is ringing scum to me.
author=pianotm
The joke is that Cave's running a real game and I'm currently the only one that's figured out the punchline.

I think YOU are the one who does not understand what the punchline is. I am one with the meme, and I see what the underlying meme is. I have learned to think with meme-dimensionally, and so I understand what the joke is, but also what the REAL joke is, and why the REAL joke isn't even the start of the true meme.

#lynch Piano
pianotm
The beauty of this is that since you all think I'm scum, you're not going to trust any of my scumreads, so if I actually land on scum, it's just going to lower your chances of winning even further than they already are. With a wasted day one and making the erroneous assumption that Cave (who lives and breathes mafia) would EVER actually make a mafia game as absurd as a throwaway title, and the target of that title being unkillable, unless I die for real, I'm pretty sure that town isn't going to be able to pull their ass out of the fire that's already lit.

So, since we probably can't win, I might as well mess with all of you.
pianotm
AlaskanEmily
author=pianotm
I think YOU are the one who does not understand what the punchline is. I am one with the meme, and I see what the underlying meme is. I have learned to think with meme-dimensionally, and so I understand what the joke is, but also what the REAL joke is, and why the REAL joke isn't even the start of the true meme.

#lynch Piano

Alright! That's what I'm talking about!

#Lynch pianotm like the scum he is!
pianotm
Come on! Let's end another day phase! Only takes five to lynch!
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Oh, wait this really is an actual game?
hm, well i was just making...the jokes. and in my defense i super didn't try to murder you before you even spoke because i thought it would be a terrible idea. but that didn't really pan out because you just appeared and helped hammer on yourself anyway.

i wanna know the punchline ):

#lynch esby
author=oddRABBIT

i'm pretty sure it is it's just a little uh, eccentric
pianotm
oddRABBIT

Two nightkills. Jeroen and Ozzy.

I'm guessing one vigilante night kill. On me.

Down to eight players. So, once I'm hammered, there will be another two nightkills. That will bring us to six players tomorrow. Then you'll all try to lynch me tomorrow. Then down to four players for day four. I'll let you in on a secret. I'll die if you lynch me a fourth time...but if you're following my math, it should be fairly clear that it won't matter.
pianotm
I literally cannot be killed until town is in a completely unwinnable state.
author=oddRABBIT

Anything is a game if you play it right.
pianotm
You know, scum and the vigilante could gang up on me and take me out tonight, but why would scum want to do that?
oh. did i have to bold that. #lynch esby
Well, I think Piano's reasoning is clearly flawed. We all know Piano is scum. But let's go ahead, just to watch the world burn!

#cancel

#lynch ESBY

Run away, watch it burn, smell the ashes in the air...