[MAFIA] PIANOTM IS SCUM GAME OVER

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
We don't have any reason to think ESBY is scum, though.
We don't have any reason to think you are not scum.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Official Day 2 Votecount

esby-3: kittenfood, nagito, AlaskanEmily
pianotm-1: AlaskanEmily, pianotm

Not voting: oddrabbit, gourd, esby, fomar

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to execute. Deadline is Tuesday at 10PM EST.

pianotm is scum

author=pianotm
We don't have any reason to think ESBY is scum, though.

i was assuming the ozzy thing was true i guess. unless it was just more jokes, but like again.

#cancel
pianotm
#cancel

My assumption is that most people are taking this as a joke, and that's fine. The premise is a joke. It's going to be fun, win or lose. It occurred to me, though, that another name for this game could be "Framed" or "Fugitive". The idea of someone who's framed as scum doesn't seem like it should work, but it's actually interesting for the accused. I like it as a logic puzzle; me against all of you. That said, the presence of real scum in the game is what made me start to take it seriously (two someones NKed Ozzy and Jeroen). Now, it's fine if AE is treating it as a joke, but to continue on the course that I am the only reasonable target for town makes me think she might actually be taking the joke a little more seriously, too.

I'm immune to three lynches and three night kills. Meaning by lynching, I can only die on the fourth lynch, and by night kill, I can only die on the fourth night kill. Scum isn't going to gang up on me because the math is in their favor. This logic is irrefutable whether you believe I have this immunity or not. The reason is, you've already seen me not die, and the math is undeniable. If I'm telling the truth and you keep trying to kill me, you're going to lose. AlaskanEmily doesn't seem the type to ignore a point like that.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
i nightkilled ozzy he was scum
Also what part of watching the world burn did you not understand?

I also think you...don't understand the meme of this game. I would explain it, but I very much enjoy that you haven't caught on to the meme yet. Also I have to go to sleep, so no time for explanations.

I do in fact need to do this though:

#cancel

#lynch Piano

Piano is scum. Deny the evidence in front of you at your own peril.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
i'm unhappy with gourd because he too is scum

#lynch gourd and also fomar
pianotm
ESBY
i nightkilled ozzy he was scum

Well, there's a comment that just shorted my brain out. If it's true, then you're the vig and you DIDN'T hit me (why?). And that mean there's either only two available night kills, one vig and one scum, or there's a third nk of unknown alignment that hit me. I'm just saying, I'd be very surprised if NOBODY hit me in the night.
author=pianotm
If I'm telling the truth and you keep trying to kill me, you're going to lose. AlaskanEmily doesn't seem the type to ignore a point like that.

First...you put two spaces after every sentence? That's hardcore.

Second, no, you REALLY aren't getting the meme! Like, there IS a joke to this game, and let's say that most of the players (all? I think CAVE would do most just because that would be funnier) are in on it.

Also, if ESBY killed Ozzy, then what kind of sick bastard would kill Jeroen Sol?
author=AlaskanEmily
Also, if ESBY killed Ozzy, then what kind of sick bastard would kill Jeroen Sol?

IT WAS ME!
But I fear that ESBY has already said too much!
pianotm
AlaskanEmily
author=AlaskanEmily
IT WAS ME!

Oh, yeah, I already know that. That's what I was getting at with my post about you taking the game a bit more seriously than a joke and ignoring reasonable logic. As scum, Cave would have definitely let you in on more of the joke than town.

#Lynch AlaskanEmily
ESBY
extreme disappointment
piano raises a good point

#cancel

#lynch gourd and also piano
pianotm
Ah, well, if we're not actually playing mafia anymore, I'm not interested.
pianotm
Good night all. I'll either be lynched and still alive or I'll be not lynched and still alive.
hey! literally what is even happening??
Kitten: Haven't you heard? Piano is scum.

#double lynch Piano
pianotm
kittenfood

Just laugh. It's what I've been doing.

Goodnight, for real, now!
ESBY
extreme disappointment
nothing in the rules specifies that i can't vote to lynch more than one person, i'm surprised none of you have thought of this strategy yet

author=kittenfood
i'm winning