[MAFIA] PIANOTM IS SCUM GAME OVER

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Now, if we get rid of AlaskanEmily, it should be safe for you guys to lynch me for at least a couple of days.

#Lynch AlaskanEmily
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Eh, sure, why not?

#lynch AlaskanEmily
Except this time it wasn't me. I shot Piano. Because Piano is scum.
pianotm
Yeah, I thought we had three night killers.
pianotm
So, I've probably been shot twice.
author=pianotm

??????? is this because two people died n1 and you think you were hit in addition to the two deaths or
pianotm
nagito
author=pianotm
??????? is this because two people died n1 and you think you were hit in addition to the two deaths or

This is correct.
pianotm
Hmm...I wonder if...

Finding a way to die today will make scum-hunting easier for everyone. The only easy way for me to die today would be forcing a mod-kill, but then that begs the question, will my premature death simply end the game with an automatic town loss...or possibly a scum loss, in which case I would have been given the incorrect alignment in my PM? If AE is town, then I sincerely doubt scum will agree to hit me tonight in addition to her, because she's very cordially preventing scum-hunting by insisting I'm the only scum.

Then there's the question of alignments. We don't actually know if scum is in the game, and if I'm scum and have simply been told otherwise, does scum even know if they're scum? I think this line of questioning is silly though. If nobody were scum, the nightkills would have all been directed at me.
author=pianotm
if I'm scum and have simply been told otherwise, does scum even know if they're scum?

Everyone believes they are the hero.
Also, Piano, I need you to do a think about what the ACTUAL meme of the game is. Not just the "Piano is scum" but the underlying meme.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Is there a spec chat? Or a graveyard? Can dead players ghost?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Cap_H

YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT
i don't know anything about punchlines or supposed actual memes, i'm just tired and unimpressed with whatever the hell is apparently going on that i'm out of the loop for

#lynch AlaskanEmily
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Cap_H
YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT

...Could I get the infinite knowledge of all the roles in play, then?
@piano you actually have a really good point. What if you *are* scum in the game that's named "pianotm is scum"? It's definitely possible that cave lied to you about your alignment. It doesn't seem with it to lynch you though...
@kitten Do you mind telling what your role power is? I'm curious... about something
You can kill me, but you will not find the scum.
author=Gourd_Clae
@kitten Do you mind telling what your role power is? I'm curious... about something

sorry but i do mind, so if you've got a good reason to ask let me know
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Official Day 3 Votecount

AlaskanEmily-3: pianotm, oddrabbit, kittenfood
pianotm-1: AlaskanEmily

Not voting: gourd, nagito

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to execute. Deadline is Wednesday at 10PM EST.

pianotm is scum