HI, GUYS! SERAPHIC BLUE, ANYBODY?

Pages: 1
Hello, everyone! I only hope it won't count as spam, but I have a big crush on that game and currently I'm making a fandom page about it. I know, this game doesn't have much fans around the web, but if anybody would like to participate or just to pay a visit, you're welcome! (beware! Bad engrish ahead!)

https://seraphicblue.fandom.com/

There is not much content for now, but we're slowly working on it.

About other games, right now I'm playing Alter AILA Genesis and Hellsinker, also liked:
Hello Charlotte
Pocket Mirror
Ib
Off
Mothlight
Space Funeral
Lisa (didn't really like the third game though)
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=Ven813
Lisa (didn't really like the third game though)
The good thing about the third game (I'm guessing you're talking about The Joyful) is that you can just forget it exists if you didn't like it. The Painful had such a nice beggining and end that it works just as well as a standalone. I did like it though even though it was hard af.

Welcome to RMN. Forums are a mite dead because people are mostly on discord but thanks for posting in them. :D
I don't think I've ever actually heard of it before, but Seraphic Blue really does sound like something I should check out.
author=Mirak
Welcome to RMN. Forums are a mite dead because people are mostly on discord but thanks for posting in them. :D

Well, from what I see, it's still alive and even moves, but yeah, I'm gonna check the discord apparently.

author=Sidewinder
I don't think I've ever actually heard of it before, but Seraphic Blue really does sound like something I should check out.

I'd say, it's like old Final Fantasy meets Nitro+. But it contains A LOT of text and cutscenes, so be prepared.
I haven't played Seraphic Blue. I may have to check it out.
mainly checked this thread to see if seraphic blue was a game or a user but I knew I remembered the name, just not the context. don't think I ever played it, though.
Interesting to see some games get big following in specific countries, and not much elsewhere. Never heard of this game before.
Well, now I have to play Seraphic Blue again.
Glad to hear that I probably made some of you to pay attention to that game. Sadly that dev didn't finish the next one (I really don't know what happened to him, it seems like he just disappeared in the middle of development).

author=Shade_Hunter
Interesting to see some games get big following in specific countries, and not much elsewhere. Never heard of this game before.

Yeah, SB is just as popular in Japan as it mostly unknown in other countries. Don't really know what's the reason since the game itself doesn't contain much complicated japanese stuff or philosophy. The intro is kinda pretentious and silly though, probably because of that?

author=DungeonDevDude
Well, now I have to play Seraphic Blue again.

manofculture.jpg
Pages: 1