[MAFIA] MAFIA - BEHIND THE MASK - GAME OVER

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I mean, this game only gives two ways for someone to know what someone else will flip.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Wait Piano, why the heck are you saying this in thread, even if it were true, it was not obvious at all and just seemed like one of CAVE's many "lulz, I have access to the NSA database, I will now tell you why Merkel is MAFIA and not Putin. #bigbraintime".

While true that masons are semi-safe from claiming due to there being no conventional nightkill, you just potentially revealed one of the possible masons in thread. Why would you do that?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT PIANO.
pianotm
OzzyTheOne
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT PIANO.

Because of you.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
rolefishing in a game where roles are explicitly tied to peoples secret identities, and scum knowing peoples secret identities is what allows scum to kill them, is bad. I'm not discussing any aspect of this.
pianotm
I mean, I tried to stay on the downlow, but here you are, "OH, NO! IF WE'RE NOT VOTING CAVE, WE HAVE TO VOTE DEMONLORD!" The one person Cave told us not to vote.
pianotm
I was just hoping Ozzy would be quicker on the uptake. Wasn't sure how to tell him without actually saying something.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=pianotm
I mean, I tried to stay on the downlow, but here you are, "OH, NO! IF WE'RE NOT VOTING CAVE, WE HAVE TO VOTE DEMONLORD!" The one person Cave told us not to vote.

I didn't even yell, I only said that I personally was willing to only change my vote Demonlord instead of CAVE. I didn't insist others to vote for Demonlord either, just that I could be persuaded to do so myself.

Having said that, I do agree that my reaction truly was a little over the top. But lets just not talk about this entire thing as CAVE already said.

Also after this entire fiasco I am willing to let both CAVE and Demon off the hook. I'm not too keen on the Emily vote, but if it's the only vote that gets any traction, I will hammer it.
Either CAVE is town making a lot of confusion, or CAVE is scum making a lot of confusion.

Alright fine then, let's really REALLY do this.

#cancel
#lynch CAVE

His arguments feel 100% like when scum-CAVE was and going after me. It felt totally different in Frequency, when he was town. I felt like his arguments made sense to me then, and he was pointing out things I agreed were clearly a mistake.

I would say I think Piano is all over the place, but this whole game is all over the place. I think what he has been doing is just in tune with the thread more than anything.

I would suspect any non-CAVE scum (regardless of CAVE's alignment) is laying somewhat low while still being present. So based on that maybe Odd (although I would doubt an Odd-CAVE team given everything) or Demon. Or MAYBE Psy, backing me to get town cred for when I flip town. But those are all very circumstantial possibilities :/

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
rolefishing in a game where roles are explicitly tied to peoples secret identities, and scum knowing peoples secret identities is what allows scum to kill them, is bad. I'm not discussing any aspect of this.

Wait...roles are linked to secret identities? Where did you hear that?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
it's in the op.

feel free to point out things i've said that are actually false or scummy or w/e. "he's town, or scum, either way it feels bad" is not a good look. Why is the team of me and Oddrabbit unlikely.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Why is the team of me and Oddrabbit unlikely.

I find it unlikely you would come after me saying that I was needling Odd if you were on a team with him. I would expect you would not want to draw that kind of connection.
Wait, do you mean just because we'll all see it happen in night chat?

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
feel free to point out things i've said that are actually false or scummy or w/e. "he's town, or scum, either way it feels bad" is not a good look.

I lack the energy to argue with you on this anymore.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
you actually have yet to engage with any argument I've put forth without blatantly lying, but, alright.

but, yes. we will see which identity performs what action.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
look:

That quote of me is from before Odd said what I was pointing out. So nothing changed about those first two posts of his, I decided to needle him about that later post once he posted it.

"The thing I kept quoting was from a post he made after my initial post where I said there was nothing from him to read."

Yes, and you think I went after him for that post?

When he later made a post I thought was strange, I asked him about it,

AE was, in fact, going after Odd for the post I quoted, because it's the post she quoted several times when trying to get an answer out of him. Other than it being a pointless line of questioning, this was the only post Oddrabbit made between AE's initial "there's nothing to read there" and interrogation of him.

author=oddRABBIT
Here's my guess. How suspicious of me to post a list of who I think are the culprits!

Scum: kittenfood, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, OzzyTheOne

Town: Everyone else.

So if this is the post that pings AE that odd is scum....why isn't she asking him about THIS? This is also, yes, a completely wildly different explanation from "I posted first" and there would be no need for town to lie about it.

You see, as Odd said more things, I thought more things about him, and when he didn't respond to my question, well that made me thing another things too.

That's what changed from my first post about him and my later ones. He posted things in between. I know, that's pretty hard to understand.

see above.

this will forever go unexplained.

also what does arguing with me have to do with it. if I respond you can just ignore it. I'm saying make an actual case.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
like 9 people have expressed an interest in executing me, gourd. your post was quoted because it's entirely white noise and expressed a desire to chainlynch two people (since I would flip town, and that would make liberty....???)

the time I made my og post there were not people on you

Emily reads as legitimately frustrated and her argument looks like "as the game evolved, I began to have different thoughts about odd" which is fair??

I don't know why cave has blown this up to the proportion that he has done so. It *really* reminds me of earlier when he was arguing with demon, looked like he was wrong or did not misunderstand something, and somehow twisted that into demon being scumlord.
*or misunderstood something

Emily's frustration seems legitimate and honest like a townie's would be. Cave keeps arguing in such a way where he seems desperate to control the narrative and even discount opinions that are disadvantageous (hey guys gourd is a lurker let's discount his scumread on me!) I really don't know why he would be acting this purely aggressive without motive and I think the motive is that he is scum.

I'm casting my vote - this is as good as a day 1 lynch gets.

#Lynch cave
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Gourd_Clae
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
like 9 people have expressed an interest in executing me, gourd. your post was quoted because it's entirely white noise and expressed a desire to chainlynch two people (since I would flip town, and that would make liberty....???)
the time I made my og post there were not people on you

...So? The point is that this holds no water:

"Advocating to lynch (one of the only people at the time of that post) who is suspicious of you is not helping you look any better. "

When you made the post doesn't matter. The meaning behind your post was that I was going after people who were suspicious of me for being suspicious of me. This is not true and you are now trying to reframe the argument.

RE: AE. there is a post I made above yours outlining the really blatant contradictions.

(hey guys gourd is a lurker let's discount his scumread on me!) I

speaking of really blatant misrepresentations though, here was my actual stated reason for calling your post into question.

your post was quoted because it's entirely white noise and expressed a desire to chainlynch two people (since I would flip town, and that would make liberty....???)

I'm going to flip town if lynched. AE, if you're actually frustrated town, you're going to have a really hard time tomorrow if this keeps up. I honestly might recommend a gourd execution day 2 though because everything he posts is to put it in one word, bad.
pianotm
see, this is why you feel so disingenuous. When I say "he's misrepresenting me" I don't mean "he doesn't believe me". I mean: "he is taking things I've actually stated and saying I stated something else".

I *never* advocated to chainlynch you and libby. Reread my "white noise" post