[MAFIA] MAFIA - BEHIND THE MASK - GAME OVER

I thought caves case was fine at first, but he is being like hyper-aggressive this game. I could vote emily or cace at this point just to see how they flip.

I dont think wwre going to lynch anyone else at this point. As far as gourd goes he seems fine to me.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
you realize you're doing the thing you're accusing me of doing, right.

Liberty is the most scummy in my opinion. cave I wouldn't mind killing today either. Liberty and cave are not both mafia though - I think it's a one or the other kind of situation

if one of us is mafia, and then we kill one of the pair and that person flips town, what do you think is the next logical move after that person flips town, gourd. you did do the thing I said you did.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i have to be hyper-aggressive because we have like five living corpses playing who will not comment on this situation at all and then I have an insane amount of pushback from people who like, can't read, and then also scum want me to die.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
demonlord5000
I thought caves case was fine at first, but he is being like hyper-aggressive this game. I could vote emily or cace at this point just to see how they flip.

This is what I needed read.

#Lynch CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
you realize you're doing the thing you're accusing me of doing, right.

Liberty is the most scummy in my opinion. cave I wouldn't mind killing today either. Liberty and cave are not both mafia though - I think it's a one or the other kind of situation

if one of us is mafia, and then we kill one of the pair and that person flips town, what do you think is the next logical move after that person flips town, gourd. you did do the thing I said you did.

uh it's not to auto lynch the other person wtf

Maybe try re-evaluating based on the info we got from the day 1 lynch??
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
"one of them is scum but not both" sure doesnt sound like a stance that's awaiting more information.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Gourd_Clae
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
like 9 people have expressed an interest in executing me, gourd. your post was quoted because it's entirely white noise and expressed a desire to chainlynch two people (since I would flip town, and that would make liberty....???)
the time I made my og post there were not people on you

...So? The point is that this holds no water:

"Advocating to lynch (one of the only people at the time of that post) who is suspicious of you is not helping you look any better. "

When you made the post doesn't matter. The meaning behind your post was that I was going after people who were suspicious of me for being suspicious of me. This is not true and you are now trying to reframe the argument.

RE: AE. there is a post I made above yours outlining the really blatant contradictions.

(hey guys gourd is a lurker let's discount his scumread on me!) I

speaking of really blatant misrepresentations though, here was my actual stated reason for calling your post into question.

your post was quoted because it's entirely white noise and expressed a desire to chainlynch two people (since I would flip town, and that would make liberty....???)

I'm going to flip town if lynched. AE, if you're actually frustrated town, you're going to have a really hard time tomorrow if this keeps up. I honestly might recommend a gourd execution day 2 though because everything he posts is to put it in one word, bad.

its cool that you ignored 99% of this post and just decided to argue semantics over one word though. gourd dies day 2.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
"one of them is scum but not both" sure doesnt sound like a stance that's awaiting more information.

"lets lynch one of them. If the person we lynch is scum, then we can safely asssume the other is town"
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
yes, that is 1/2 of the scenarios that could happen.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
also a really weirdly specific read for that point in the game.
"Lets lynch one of them. If the person we lynched was town, we can't safely assume the other is town. Maybe the other is scum. Let's reevaluate to see if my hypothesis is sound."

Woah, no auto killing! I must be a great mafia player!

I actually agreed with the rest of your and/or it was not addressed to me!
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

Please elaborate?
Dont think we have a lot of time left, and I feel like the cave lynch has more support. We really aren't getting anywhere on the back and forth, and we need stuff to analyze...so

#cancel
#lynch cave
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Gourd_Clae
"Lets lynch one of them. If the person we lynched was town, we can't safely assume the other is town. Maybe the other is scum. Let's reevaluate to see if my hypothesis is sound."

Woah, no auto killing! I must be a great mafia player!

I actually agreed with the rest of your and/or it was not addressed to me!

literally all of it was addressed to you, and if you agreed with it, it damages your case. on me.

author=Gourd_Clae
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Please elaborate?

'one of two players is scum' is weird for page 4 or whatever. It doesn't make sense to start drawing connections between people until a scum is flipped and dead.
For what it is worth, I don't mind emily being lynched either. I have reservations about earlier posts upon reading back

I'd like for cave to be lynched, however. He is making me angry and I'm 175% sure it's because he's making me explain things to him I know he is capable of understanding.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
look:

That quote of me is from before Odd said what I was pointing out. So nothing changed about those first two posts of his, I decided to needle him about that later post once he posted it.

"The thing I kept quoting was from a post he made after my initial post where I said there was nothing from him to read."

Yes, and you think I went after him for that post?

When he later made a post I thought was strange, I asked him about it,

AE was, in fact, going after Odd for the post I quoted, because it's the post she quoted several times when trying to get an answer out of him. Other than it being a pointless line of questioning, this was the only post Oddrabbit made between AE's initial "there's nothing to read there" and interrogation of him.

author=oddRABBIT
Here's my guess. How suspicious of me to post a list of who I think are the culprits!

Scum: kittenfood, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, OzzyTheOne

Town: Everyone else.

So if this is the post that pings AE that odd is scum....why isn't she asking him about THIS? This is also, yes, a completely wildly different explanation from "I posted first" and there would be no need for town to lie about it.

You see, as Odd said more things, I thought more things about him, and when he didn't respond to my question, well that made me thing another things too.

That's what changed from my first post about him and my later ones. He posted things in between. I know, that's pretty hard to understand.

see above.
this will forever go unexplained.

if literally any player in the game commented on this it would be cool
yeah, you know what, I'm down with gourdy being susp based on the whole 'if one flips town, we kill the other one' thing, because it's basically setting up two people to die as a 'reasonable' idea. and then if they both flip town, what? you go 'oops guess i was wronk' and laugh your scummy way to the bank?

I'm with cave that one person should die today mainly because it DOES take away one vote chance from the scum for the night phase. not down with a second day lynch though, because stalling in this game gives us time to figure out the scum by process of elimination.

they'll be down to 4 guesses a night but with a lot of people left the amount of chance they'd need to get one spot on would be difficult, especially if we keep talk in the night thread down to just posting night actions and nothing more.

cave reads as town to me (via my gut), I'm still very hmmm about that one post I quoted a little while back but gourdy and piano pushing the cave vote reads as kinda scummy to me.

The only thing is this: I think scum is keeping on the down-low and doesn't want a lynching today so they can get full checks tonight. ergo, I think that we should go after people who seem unwilling to lynch today as it only benefits town to do so in this game.

I'm not going to vote cave, so I guess the only other option is Shinan

#cancel
#lynch Shinan
Actaully, yeah, fuck this, sorry emily but it is kinda scummy

#cancel
#lynch emily
also, I didn't realise we only have about 20 minutes left (I think?) talk about good timing to check the thread!
also, who was it who went "hey we only have two choices of lynchables!!!" because no, we literally don't. we could lynch someone who won't be missed and hasn't done anything instead. that would be more useful. sacrificial lynching at it's finest in a game that gives you a reason to lynch day 1. c'mon guys.