[MAFIA] MAFIA - BEHIND THE MASK - GAME OVER

As piano said, odd is always like this. I'm tempted to vote for him, but seeing I'm town its definitely not interior knowledge, but I can't ignore the possibility of him trying to get close to me.

I'd prefer to vote liberty or cave, but I'd support an odd vote if it came to it.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'm totally town, I'll even go as far as to reveal my hero identity to prove it.

Granted, I may be going back to my first ever game, where I do nothing and then basically pretend to be scum the entire time.
author=oddRABBIT
I'm totally town, I'll even go as far as to reveal my hero identity to prove it.

Granted, I may be going back to my first ever game, where I do nothing and then basically pretend to be scum the entire time.

what if, instead of doing that, you used more words to explain why you said the thing about demon
Disclosing your identity is a terrible idea. We gain nothing from giving scum a free kill. Were better off just lynching you so wr can at least analyze the votes.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
True, true, Demonlord. Go for it, then. Lynch me.

What else do I have to say about Demon? Essentially all I said was that Demonlord is, in my book, town. He doesn't give me any feeling of him being otherwise, right now at least. I think that should be obvious.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Official votecount as of 2019-10-18, 23:25 UTC:

Shinan - 0: AlaskanEmily
demonlord5000 - 1: CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Liberty
Liberty - 1: CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
pianotm - 1: Shinan
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK - 0: pianotm
oddRABBIT - 1: pianotm

Not voting - 8: oddRABBIT, Gourd_Clae, Fomar0153, demonlord5000, OzzyTheOne, psy_wombats, kittenfood, AlaskanEmily

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 will end 2019-10-20, 22:00 UTC, in about 46.5 hours.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I still prefer my expert liberty case. bonus: you get to kill moderator
Again, just joking. I'm keeping it on because fuck ya'll, why shouldn't I? I got no-one serious to vote for. I don't think odd is suspicious, I think maybe pianotm who is now jumping down peoples' throats after being called out by cave, but that's nothing new.

Anyway I'm on a phone (ugh) and will be for the next day or so, since I'm babysitting, so don't expect much commentary from me. I'll be watching though.
Should also point out that I don't read back old games and I wasn't in the spy vs spy or whatever game that you're all citing demon being a scum in. Duly noted. Doesn't mean he's not a scum in this game, but that his luck has been reset fine. Cool. Still keeping the joke vote there because awkward long jokes eventually wrap around to become funny if left long enough, right?

Also I find it funny how you are all jumping on me for this. It's beyond dumb and hilarious and if I can fuck with all you're ideas of how a town should play by doing this kind of shit then future games will be more fun. Also if I weren't on phone I'd fuck you all by making a list on day 1 like a scrub.

For fun.
I don't even know what to say to that. If I were to meta, you usually insist on a no lynch, or otherwise one you feel strongly about, and now you are insisting on not playing the game. I get you are busy, in which case you could have said you'd post later, but instead you are doing this course of action.

Piano, you know liberty best, what do you make of this?
Actually, I'm just going to do this now until someone convinces me otherwise. That whole thing just looks bad to me.

#lynch liberty
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Liberty
Should also point out that I don't read back old games and I wasn't in the spy vs spy or whatever game that you're all citing demon being a scum in. Duly noted. Doesn't mean he's not a scum in this game, but that his luck has been reset fine. Cool. Still keeping the joke vote there because awkward long jokes eventually wrap around to become funny if left long enough, right?

Also I find it funny how you are all jumping on me for this. It's beyond dumb and hilarious and if I can fuck with all you're ideas of how a town should play by doing this kind of shit then future games will be more fun. Also if I weren't on phone I'd fuck you all by making a list on day 1 like a scrub.

For fun.

hmmm, seems like a really valuable player to keep around
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
demonlord5000
Piano, you know liberty best, what do you make of this?

She's playing really crazy aggro since coming back to mafia.

Liberty
I don't think odd is suspicious, I think maybe pianotm

Gee, she's reading me as scum. What a surprise.
Thinking of past games, l think your right about libby being more aggro in recent games. I still think it's very unlibby to go all in on a joke vote like this though.
pianotm
Liberty

Literally two people jumped on you. AlaskanEmily and Cave, and AE didn't even vote. One of us (me) scum-read them for jumping you.
pianotm
I mean, now demon's jumping on you for this hyper over-reaction, so I guess, retroactively, you've got that to point at.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
How do you feel about oddrabbit

I feel nothing about OddRabbit yet. This feels to me very similar to how he was acting when he was being accused of being scum in Spy v Spy.

I need more than 2 actual sentences of game from him to say anything more meaningful and not so purely speculative.

To be honest, my top lynch pick is CAVE right now, solely because I felt like he posted that 3D graph late into the joke phase, but still it felt oddly early to be bringing out those kinds of memes. So far I've only seen him do that when he thinks he has the game solved. For some reason that felt out of character for him...which I realize is a strange thing to say about CAVE.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
"posted 3D graph" is an extremely good case, i'll admit
#lynch Oddrabbit

Playing too myopic, all he offered was a townread of demon. And I think a compulsion to change playstyles is usually from "people who were scum last game" and "people who are scum," not that I actually think he changed playstyles.

I feel decently about piano, gourd (for once), demon, and to a lesser extent AE and Liberty.
odd's wishy washy read was Not Good but honestly I don't feel that bad about.I agree with emily he would need to speak more for me to give any strong opinions on the matter.

psy townreading me is alarming lol

I don't think cave posting a graph is an indicator for his scumminess but I still have reservations about cave so maybe I'm wrong idk. I think Emily's argument would be good if it were true that cave only posts joke graphs when he thinks he has the game figured out but I don't think that is true.

Liberty is the most scummy in my opinion. cave I wouldn't mind killing today either. Liberty and cave are not both mafia though - I think it's a one or the other kind of situation