[MAFIA] MAFIA - BEHIND THE MASK - GAME OVER

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah, why the fuck not?

#Lynch shinan
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I'm going to have to ask the rest of the town to just ignore whatever that was.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
it should first and foremost be a bad idea in your minds if say, someone like ME had hardbussed ozzy and then suggested this plan as a way to eliminate all town. it's very fortunate that this isn't happening. but also, if we were to massclaim, we would do it in a specific order.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
it should first and foremost be a bad idea in your minds if say, someone like ME had hardbussed ozzy and then suggested this plan as a way to eliminate all town. it's very fortunate that this isn't happening. but also, if we were to massclaim, we would do it in a specific order.

Well Cyclops confirmed you aren't DJ Hyperfresh.

Number 5 should know who Cyclops is and both of them are town.

Cyclops will know if Piano targeted anyone (and if so his alignment - not sure if unmask targets are given to Cyclops), though he has claimed Merlin which would mean Cyclops got a "Piano targeted no one" result meaning vanilla town or scum. I'm inclined to believe Piano as if he were scum a counterclaim would eliminate him.

Give me a few minutes and I'll finish crunching the numbers on a mass claim, had my worst ever journey upto Scotland yesterday/this morning and not much sleep so want to double check them.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
how we would do it is go from bottom to top. shinan claims, and then we go around the table until someone either counterclaims him or no one does, confirming him as town. then the next most scummy. and so on. gourd would have to make the list.

alternately we just lynch shinan and then AE thus ending the game.
pianotm
To be clear, I'm not starting a massclaim. I'm suiciding. I just don't want to edit or post my role pm to get myself modkilled.
i like the alternative because i get to not look at or think about this game ever again faster

#lynch shinan
Currently we are 10, 8 town, 2 scum.

The mass claim would definitely lead to a lynch:

If we lynch scum then we become 8 town, 1 scum they get 4 unmasks... but they won't if we get Hyperfresh as the impersonator can impersonate Cerulean Spectre. Worse case overnight we become 4 town 1 scum and everyone can claim in the night thread to guarentee no mislynch on the last day.

If we screw it up and lynch town we become 7 town, 2 scum. They get 3 unmasks but we can all confirm our identities in the night thread. Tomorrow we'd be 4 town, 2 scum and would definitely lynch scum meaning 4 town, 1 scum which would give them 2 unmasks meaning last day would be 2 town, 1 scum so we would win.

A mass claim should work in theory then, though if we'd done it in the night thread after the unmasks last night it would have been even better as counter claiming would have failed.
pianotm
kittenfood
i like the alternative because i get to not look at or think about this game ever again faster

It's not the game I can't stand.
author=pianotm
When demonlord got unmasked, I was surprised. I totally expected him to be unmasked but I thought he was Cyclops because he kept spelling Fomar's name Formar.

Shh! Last time I pointed out there is no r there was a mass outbreak.

Also demonlord could never have been Cyclops as Cyclops was clearly not a mason.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Fomar0153

If we lynch scum then we become 8 town, 1 scum they get 4 unmasks... but they won't if we get Hyperfresh as the impersonator can impersonate Cerulean Spectre. Worse case overnight we become 4 town 1 scum and everyone can claim in the night thread to guarentee no mislynch on the last day.

If we screw it up and lynch town we become 7 town, 2 scum. They get 3 unmasks but we can all confirm our identities in the night thread. Tomorrow we'd be 4 town, 2 scum and would definitely lynch scum meaning 4 town, 1 scum which would give them 2 unmasks meaning last day would be 2 town, 1 scum so we would win.

A mass claim should work in theory then, though if we'd done it in the night thread after the unmasks last night it would have been even better as counter claiming would have failed.

pretty sure the combination of roleblocker+impersonator can handle whatever comes up.
pianotm
Although, I will admit that two-day long night phases are absolutely absurd.
author=pianotm
Although, I will admit that two-day long night phases are absolutely absurd.

This hasn't bothered me, it's made it easier for juggling game dev, school work etc. It might have been my fault we didn't get last night phase cut short, I messaged Jeroen to let him know I probably wouldn't be around for a 24 hours block due to travelling.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Fomar0153

pretty sure the combination of roleblocker+impersonator can handle whatever comes up.

also the likelihood of scum getting that many names to unmask in the first place decreases a lot if we do this.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
how we would do it is go from bottom to top. shinan claims, and then we go around the table until someone either counterclaims him or no one does, confirming him as town. then the next most scummy. and so on. gourd would have to make the list.
Ok then, Shinan claim or die.

#lynch Shinan
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
What's the vote count at?
Shouldn't we just massclaim regardless? Scum will only have 5 unmasks, leaving it 3 against 1 after the night. Am I just missing something?
Actually no, both scum would lie leaving us with 3/4 suspicious people.