[MAFIA] MAFIA - BEHIND THE MASK - GAME OVER

I'm not fully caught up but DO NOT CLAIM if we massclaim it needs to be in a specific order or it'll be a whole lot less effective.
I don't know what that order is but I'd prefer it come from Demonlord.

I'm fine with Shinan leading it. Odd should probably follow. I can't figure out any reason for scum to switch to Cerulean for the unmasking unless Hyperfresh basically gave up.

While I wasn't thinking "massclaim" at the end of last night I think it does probably actually work out and end the game the fastest. There's just no reason for Cerulean to do anything unless scum is choosing to throw it, in which case the sooner the better.
*from gourd. I forgot who died it happened so long ago

this is basically what cave said, but he's correct so w/e
author=psy_wombats
I'm fine with Shinan leading it. Odd should probably follow. I can't figure out any reason for scum to switch to Cerulean for the unmasking unless Hyperfresh basically gave up.

Hyperfresh was impersonated last night and couldn't unmask. Impersonator is a town roleblocker who blocks based on Super Hero name.
Please don't lynch before everyone gets the chance to say something so they don't get killed by not saying something during day phase.

i need sleep ;.;
I'm totally town for a mass claim in order to make jeroen cry, but I'm not sure what I'm making my list based off of. In order from most suspicious to least suspicious person?
*down

demon monologues a bit before his death so I'm gonna see if any of it is helpful in light of recent events.

If I have to make a list of most to least suspicious I can definitely do that - being opinionated and critical is a talent of mine~
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I'm.... Not.
I know it's really obvious who was impersonated night 1 but we could have Shinan confirm it.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
liberty, oddrabbit, kittenfood, AE, please show up and say you're not the impostor, or counterclaim, or else give up because this game is solved and there is zero way for scum to win.
I know he's not the imposter.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Official Day 3 votecount as of 2019-10-26 22:23 UTC:

Shinan - 4: CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, pianotm, kittenfood, Fomar0153, Liberty

Not voting - 7: oddRABBIT, Gourd_Clae*2, AlaskanEmily, psy_wombats, Shinan, Fomar0153

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 3 will end 2019-10-28 19:00 UTC, in about 44.5 hours.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I need you to say that you are the impostor
I am the imposter and tonight's choice of body is to be the hero who comes from the slums. One of you knows who that is. Keep it to yourself and you can prove tomorrow that I speak the truth on this.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
ok. pretty much expected they would try to flush that role out first so I'm keeping my vote where it is.