[MAFIA] MAFIA - BEHIND THE MASK - GAME OVER

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
not sure why you would need to prove anything tomorrow, or why you would even be alive tomorrow, though.
I believe Liberty. My vote would put Shinan at hammer.

It would be nice for Gourd to post the ordering before Shinan's killed. I would think most->least suspicious would be the way to go but specifically, from "most credible claimer" to "least credible claimer."
I want to cover my ass in case I do survive and there is question based on bullshit or some kind. IDK, what if things go tits up?

Good to have a back-up plan that someone can verify.
er, reverse of that I mean, most to least likely to be counterclaimed
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i mean, he can post it at night
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
or not at all, to not give scum ideas on who to kill, though I think their targets tonight are gonna be pretty locked in.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
dont we just all say who we are after the unmasks tonight anyway, assuming shinan flips impostor
Actually, yes, that would be the best idea because it would be impossible to counterclaim.
Yeah, I think taking a night away from them (and another one of their number) would be best. Let me put one of them out of commission for the night and let them off me (if they can) and then mass claim when there's just the one left.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
scum just give up. we have you surrounded
If Shinan is DJ Hyperfresh, the you can impersonate the other and then they can't unmask.
Or wait, it doesn't matter, it's whether you have two people claiming the same hero ID or two heroes claiming the same poster ID.

Let's just do it during the day.
List now, during night, or during the next day?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
it doesn't matter except for that you might not live through this night.

author=psy_wombats
Or wait, it doesn't matter, it's whether you have two people claiming the same hero ID or two heroes claiming the same poster ID.

we're not allowed to post under fake hero names. scum basically can't counterclaim at night.
author=psy_wombats

We can do a combination. Night is 100% guarenteed to be accurate.

Also if it's after the unmasking attempts then we are safe that night.
Alright I've made the list. If there are no objections I'm gonna post it in like 10 minutes!
I agree, let's do the claim at night after the unmasks.
I mean...I guess scum could just as easily delay the unmasks until the final possible moment, too :/ I'm not sure that kind of chicken is a good idea.
Post it now, I want to go to bed.

Trying to decide whether or not to vote Shinan or not (in case of someone hammering before the plan is agreed).

I'm happy to mass claim at any time but given that realistically we're lynching Shinan currently only 2 of us; Piano and Libby have had their identities exposed, so it's possible only 2/4 unmasks will succeed. I think we should mass claim after the unmasks.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
idk why not wait until the night to post it. you might have a 100% chance of living to the next day depending on what shinan flips.