#1 IN MAKERSCORE

Pages: first 12 next last
It looks like I've finally overtaken Liberty in terms of Makerscore at this point.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
All hail TheSacredLobo, usurper of Liberty and the mighty overlord of Makerscore. \o/
adds negative ms badge
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Liberty
adds negative ms badge

WIP practices up in here. :P

Congrats thesacredlobo!
This seems like grounds for a ban.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Congratulations, my dude!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Looks like Lobo owns the site now. Time for Liberty to step down.

For real, though, congrats!
author=Liberty
adds negative ms badge

I tried! The site code doesn't support it (and I am too lazy to fix it)
It's a good thing Liberty is going to let the code run out and unveil a super doper new site with fancy code and everything. Then she will hit that minus Makerscore badge and be the top again.
That is a LOT of Reviews and LPs. Congratulations, and keep it up :O
Congrats!
Reviews truly are the way to go. (and playthroughs etc.)
You've been going at it consistently so, good job : D Ya deserve it.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
So where do we cash in MS for prizes like candy and cheap rings, anyway?
author=kentona
author=Liberty
adds negative ms badge
I tried! The site code doesn't support it (and I am too lazy to fix it)

I tried doing it during that one April Fools Day, too. Alas, it is not a thing that we can do. ;.;
author=Liberty
adds negative ms badge

My take over the top spot can't be denied forever. I'll simply have to double, nay triple my output.

author=pianotm
Congratulations, my dude!

Thank you.
author=Red_Nova
Looks like Lobo owns the site now. Time for Liberty to step down.

For real, though, congrats!

Liberty can keep the site. It would distract from my new mission. The race for 25,000 MS.

author=Dyhalto
That is a LOT of Reviews and LPs. Congratulations, and keep it up :O

And yet my contributions here probably pale in how much time I've spent uploading Let's Play footage for Generations I, II, and III of Pokemon.

author=Kylaila
Congrats!
Reviews truly are the way to go. (and playthroughs etc.)
You've been going at it consistently so, good job : D Ya deserve it.

Thank you.

author=Sooz

No idea, but I already have several jars of candy in my room. And that's not even counting the various shoes boxes I have filled with the stuff for work. And I've got several boxes of gum stashed away inside of a drawer. And I've a bag of jaw breakers sitting next to my work hat for those mornings I really need a pick me up.
Congratulations!

You've made an impressive number of reviews and LPs. Keep up the excellent work!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=thesacredlobo
author=Sooz

No idea, but I already have several jars of candy in my room. And that's not even counting the various shoes boxes I have filled with the stuff for work. And I've got several boxes of gum stashed away inside of a drawer. And I've a bag of jaw breakers sitting next to my work hat for those mornings I really need a pick me up.

Bro, you're thinking too small! As the top MS achiever, you're probably pretty close to getting that mini synthesizer or a giant stuffed animal! Don't waste your time on the small fry when you can live the dream!

ETA: What job do you have that you have shoeboxes of candy for it and are there any openings
author=Sooz
ETA: What job do you have that you have shoeboxes of candy for it and are there any openings

I keep around the shoe boxes of candy in order to fill a small bag up with in the morning. That way I can distribute a few pieces of candy every day to the rest of the crew as an afternoon pick me up before I leave.

Or in other words, I'm the one paying for the candy. As you can imagine this means I bring in a small bag full of cheap hard candies. The sort you can pickup at Wal-Mart or Dollartree for a buck.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Rainbow text mode engaged.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Sooz
So you're saying if I join your crew I get free candy
Question: after all the reviews and LPs that you have done, what was your favorite RMN game?
Pages: first 12 next last