GREETINGS FROM POLAND!

Pages: 1
Hello!
I'm Zombik. I am a Polish rpgmaker game creator. After many years of creating games on the Polish scene, I decided to "go into the world". One day I sat down and thought about my productions. While creating some of them I got a bit tired. Polish scene is not so big, when that's why I decided to try my hand and show you some of my games.
I am currently translating one of my latest games (from polish to english). I hope to be able to show you one of my works soon :)
However, my English is not perfect. Thank you for your understanding if there were any mistakes.
See you on the rpgmaker paths!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Hey there, Zombik! Welcome to RMN. Looking forward to seeing what you've got!
author=Zombik
Hello!
However, my English is not perfect. Thank you for your understanding if there were any mistakes.

Isn't really an obstacle for rpgmaker player, especially for those who also aren't really strong in english (yeah, just like me).

Welcome and good luck with your projects!
Hello there and welcome! : )

For translation, it can help to compile everything into a file/files (so you can have peeps proofread it after you're done). Not that it's a biggie though, thank you for the extra work~
Thanks for the welcome me :3
Currently I have completed about 85% of the translation.
Then I will have to test everything again. I have a friend who said that she would also help me and check the translation. I think that next week I will be able to publish my game.
Pages: 1