NEW HAMSTER

Pages: 1
Sadly, my old hamster Sassy passed away few months ago.

A hamster that loved to give everyone sass by biting their fingers.

On the bright side, I decided to replace her with a new friend. After all, I really don't want the $200+ I spent on a 90 Gallon Turtle Tank to go to waste.

Though, I'll admit my photo of Ahsoka snacking on a pretzel shaped treat isn't all that impressive.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=thesacredlobo
Though, I'll admit my photo of Ahsoka snacking on a pretzel shaped treat isn't all that impressive.

I BEG TO FUKKEN DIFFER.

This is the most important thread on the site now. Please add more photos ASAP.
Sadly, I really don't have that many other photos of Ahsoka. And she's already decided to go back to sleep at this point.

Sadly, the mouse in this photo has also passed away. And this shot leaves a lot to be desired as well.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Aww sleepy babby!

ETA
In exchange, I offer my own small fuzzies
This thread must be protected at all costs.
Well, I picked up a pair of new mice and decided to name them after Raphtalia and Filo from "The Rising of the Shield Hero".

This was taken shortly after I introduced Raphtalia and Filo to their new home. So Mela was getting a good whiff of her new roommates. Seeing as how her previous roomie had passed away about a week ago.

And while I haven't taken that many new photos of Ahsoka. I did manage to catch her jumping into her bowl and stuffing her cheeks like mad in order to move her food closer to her favorite little hidey hole in her 90 Gallon Tank.

And I figured I've throw in a pair of photos of a couple of other girls just to add to the cuteness factor. Well, at least I hope it adds to it.

We have a winner!
Sooz
The little mousies!!!!

Thank you for this bounty.
O3O So many mini floofs. Must pet them all.
author=Sooz
The little mousies!!!!

Thank you for this bounty.

Sadly, I don't have any photos of Spot, Patches, Perfume, Tenten, or Leena. So, you've only seen about half of my pet mice at this point.

author=Delsin7
O3O So many mini floofs. Must pet them all.

Good luck with that. Ahsoka tends to charge people in order to bite them lately. And the mice are likely to flee in terror.

Eating a tiny donut. Honestly, I'm surprised I got this photo. After all, Ahsoka tends to run off and eat these little donuts in the privacy of her sleeping area.

Coming out of the hole.

Charge!
sorry about your old hampster, bruh. congrats on the new hampster, she's adorbs.

@sooz: I like 'em!

The house I play D&D at, our hosts have a hedgehog named Quilliam. He pointy. Gonna see him today. Haven't actually touched him once as it seems extremely inadvisable, I was advised to blow on him instead.
Sooz
I WANT PICS OF QUILLIAM. Also what an excellent name
Sooz
Accidental double post. As penance, here are some more peegs:

author=StormCrow
sorry about your old hampster, bruh. congrats on the new hampster, she's adorbs.

Thank you.

author=StormCrow
The house I play D&D at, our hosts have a hedgehog named Quilliam. He pointy. Gonna see him today.

My mom used to own a hedgie named Mr. Prickles, but he passed away a few years ago. Sadly, my only photos got destroyed when my old phone slipped off the top of my computer's tower and landed in a cup full of root beer.

Thankfully, my brother still has a couple of photos on his old deviant art account.

He also has a pair of images of our dogs wearing Halloween costumes, but I'll only include a photo of Rosette considering she appears to enjoy being a shark.

author=StormCrow
Haven't actually touched him once as it seems extremely inadvisable, I was advised to blow on him instead.

My only advice if you trying handling your friend's hedgie is to remember you can't pull your hand away if he/she bites you. If you do your liable to destroy all of his/her teeth in the process.
Sooz
SHARK DOG

SHARK DOG

SHARK DOG!!!
Am I the only one that thinks hamsters are cute and fine, but mice and rats creep me out? I think it's the tail. Their tails freak me out.

BTW-SO CUTE! Love the photos.
Well, I recently took in one of my co-workers Gerbils. On the plus side they also included the cage in the deal. On the downside, I've been told Frank is a biter who likes to be left alone. He's also rather camera shy. So, I don't have any good photos of him in all of his glory.

Yeah, the cage she gave me opens from the top and the front. If I ever put a mouse in here I'll probably need to invest in a lock in order to make sure the front doors stay closed. I've seen mice get pretty creative when it comes to escaping from a cage from time to time.

It also doesn't help that the cage is in the corner of my room on the grounds that the mouse cage has a sliding top while the Gerbil's cage can be popped off by pulling it upwards after moving a few latches to the side.
Sooz
Frank is so dapper looking!
author=Sooz
Frank is so dapper looking!

I suppose, but he's also got a reputation from his previous owner of being a biter. Though I really haven't seen that behavior out of him. If anything he's so shy I'm hesitant to handle him for fear he'll jump out of my hands from a great height and hurt himself.

In other news I picked up a new hamster to replace some of my mice that have recently passed away.

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
So many little numnums. If only half this thread weren't "ded now, but floof in memory". I discovered this furry joy too late, it seems.

But munch mouse doing munch mouse things. I like.
If your referring to the photo above then Sakura is a hamster. Thankfully she isn't as prone to biting people as Ahsoka. So it's a lot easier to pick her up and handle her.

In fact, most of the photos that involve eating in this thread are of hamsters. So, I guess I can share a photo of Frank giving one his treats the sniff test and one of Filo digging into her stuffed log.

Pages: 1