[RMVX ACE] [RMVX ACE] DEFAULT PARTY MEMBER GRAPHICS

Pages: 1
I am trying to learn how to create a certain cutscene event and I am using default characters;Eric, Ryoma.
I need to have the character graphics to do this but, they are not in my resources or project file nor are the
face graphics.. The only graphics that appear are actor 1-5 etc. I also added both characters to starting party in system.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Eric and Ryoma should be in Actor4.png for both character sets and facesets. Unless your project has files with those names in them in the respective directories, and the "RTP=" line in the INI file hasn't been removed, or blanked out, the engine should refer to the RTP. At least as far as I know.

If all else fails, re-obtain the RTP from RPG Maker Web?
author=Marrend
Eric and Ryoma should be in Actor4.png for both character sets and facesets. Unless your project has files with those names in them in the respective directories, and the "RTP=" line in the INI file hasn't been removed, or blanked out, the engine should refer to the RTP. At least as far as I know.

If all else fails, re-obtain the RTP from RPG Maker Web?
Thanks again, Marrend. I did not realize defaults were from actors in list. Thanks again!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I mean, they are called "default" because starting a new project will automatically add them into the database. If it helps, all the first letter of the default actor names of Ace spell out "Enterbrain", with Eric being the "E" and Ryoma being the "R".
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

author=Marrend
I mean, they are called "default" because starting a new project will automatically add them into the database. If it helps, all the first letter of the default actor names of Ace spell out "Enterbrain", with Eric being the "E" and Ryoma being the "R".

Marrend you juts blew my mind, I never knew about that Enterbrain thing.
Pages: 1