OBSORBER, OLD ACCOUNT

Pages: 1
Ok I browsed and was looking for the right section to post this. I need to access my old account and change its details to my new email before removal. This is because of hacking. I have already contacted an Admin. I need my details so I can remove the account properly after I have changed my email addresses on it. This is important and a legal pressing issue, please contact me as soon as possible.
I have sent you another PM breaking down the details, but based on the lack of actual information known about the account and provided by yourself about the account, sorry, there's not much we can do since it doesn't match up.

Also, User Feedback is the proper place for this thread. Moving it there.
I actually provided more than enough information and well you can contact my email currently. I have access to it still but need to change the details of it from this site.
You actually haven't. At all. Any of the information you provided was completely incorrect and did not match up. Thus you cannot have access to an account that you have not proven is yours.

Until you can provide absolute proof that I can back up by the information kept on RMN about that account, you will not gain access to that account.

That is the end of the conversation. PM me if you find any actual proof that you can use such as the proper email tied to the account.
Pages: 1