[RM2K3] MARVEL RPG GAME SPRITERS HELP NEEDED

Pages: first 12 next last
Hello guys I'm in need of spriters for my marvel rpg maker game.the engine I'm using is rpg maker 2003.the type of sprites I would like to have for my game are battle sprites.i need sprites to be done of ego,Odin,akhenaten(celestial pharaoh),living tribunal,beyonders.so if anyone can help me even with at least one of these.please reply
What engine, what particular characters...

Put a bit of effort in! You're asking people to do work for you, at least work at asking for it. >.<;
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
You're a cruel one Libs. Giving hope to this person.
author=Mirak
You're a cruel one Libs. Giving hope to this person.
are you good at spriting? would you like to help me or if you can't, do you know anyone who could help me?
Mirak
Maybe try the projects forum in DeviantArt? I assume you want help out of the kindness in people's hearts yes? People often get together to work on projects just for fun over there.

Here's a link. You need a deviantart account, but they're free, fortunately.

https://forum.deviantart.com/community/projects/
author=Mirak
Maybe try the projects forum in DeviantArt? I assume you want help out of the kindness in people's hearts yes? People often get together to work on projects just for fun over there.

thanks for the link and yes I will try out deviantart
author=Mirak

btw can you send a link where I can request sprites on deviantart?
Mirak
That IS the link. Also don't double-post.
author=Mirak
That IS the link. Also don't double-post.
I requested a sprite there and no one has replied so far. Btw how do I become good at drawing pixel art. Do you have any idea or anything?like is there a course I should do or what?
Practice. I'd recommend finding some sprites and editing them first, see what you can do and where you're at, level-wise.

There's a ton of easily-googleable tutorials out there, too. Get graphics gale or even paint.net and mess around with stuff like the RTP and free-use pixelled stuff first. Try doing stuff like recolouring hair, making poses and small changes. See what other people do.

Check for some streams or videos where people did pixelling art, too. There's a lot out there if you just look. And be patient. It can take a while before anyone has time to help you out, but it will also take time before you get any good at anything.

Just practice, practice, practice.
author=Liberty
Practice. I'd recommend finding some sprites and editing them first, see what you can do and where you're at, level-wise.

There's a ton of easily-googleable tutorials out there, too. Get graphics gale or even paint.net and mess around with stuff like the RTP and free-use pixelled stuff first. Try doing stuff like recolouring hair, making poses and small changes. See what other people do.

Check for some streams or videos where people did pixelling art, too. There's a lot out there if you just look. And be patient. It can take a while before anyone has time to help you out, but it will also take time before you get any good at anything.

Just practice, practice, practice.
are you good at creating sprites? If so could you at least make one character for me?
author=Liberty
google is your friend
I can't find anyone wanting to do marvel sprites using Google
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
So, to be clear, you don't want the enormous amount of Marvel sprites already existing that can be found on Google. You just want us to make them for you. Have I got that right?
author=pianotm
So, to be clear, you don't want the enormous amount of Marvel sprites already existing that can be found on Google. You just want us to make them for you. Have I got that right?
I already have pretty much all sprites I needed from google.now I just need some that can't be found on google
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Okay, fair, but what exactly are you looking for, then?

EDIT: You're making a lot of assumptions you don't need to be making. If you want something, you need to provide information. You're coming onto a website and are asking complete strangers to do something for you for free. You're not going to find help. You're not giving anyone a reason to help you. We're trying to get you to expound and you're not doing it. Instead, every person to reply, you're pestering to make something for you. That's not how it works on ANY SITE YOU ARE EVER GOING TO VISIT.

Just because you can't find it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just because I can't find it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If it exists, somebody knows about it, and if you don't ask for it right here in the thread where everyone can see, you're not going to find someone who knows about it, if it does exist.

We don't know who you are. We don't know what you're doing, and we frankly don't care. The secrecy is just annoying. It is not compelling. Nobody cares about your game, and you certainly aren't doing anything to make them care, and definitely nobody cares about stealing someone else's copyright infringement. We can and do infringe on other IPs without anyone's help.

If you want to find these sprites, you need to be more forthcoming, and if they don't exist, and someone needs to make them, you need to be a little less entitled, and a little more engaging.

Also, one of those characters you PMed me would be very simple to make. He'd be good practice for someone who's never made sprites before. Consider it an opportunity.

TL;DR, in case you didn't understand that, you needed to post those characters here, not PM me. That was the point of me asking you here and not PMing you.
Mirak
Since the op is probably a young person I'll try to resume what piano wrote above in a made-up sitcom cutscene script for an average comedy rpg maker game.

FADE IN:

INT. BUTTLET'S ROOM - LATE NIGHT

BUTTLET slams his fists on his keyboard (SFX - slmkybrd.ogg/m4a), turns left towards his bedroom door. The air conditioner is doing a racketing sound again (BGS - acticktick.ogg/m4a), despite being turned off. BUTTLET has a little desk fan blowing air to his face.

BUTTLET
(Angry)
What do you mean I can't go on the internet and expect people
to give me stuff because I vaguely asked, MOM!? ISN'T THAT WHAT THE INTERNET
IS FOR!?

The air conditioner turns into BILLIE EILISH, the racketing doesn't stop.

BILLIE EILISH
(Druggy eyes)
No.

BILLIE EILISH gets close to the little desktop fan.

BILLIE EILISH
You're a ba-a-a-a-a-a-ad gu-u-u-u-y.

BILLIE EILISH pulls up a handgun and shoots BUTTLET to death fifteen times while saying "Duh" before every shot.

FADE OUT.
author=pianotm
Okay, fair, but what exactly are you looking for, then?

EDIT: You're making a lot of assumptions you don't need to be making. If you want something, you need to provide information. You're coming onto a website and are asking complete strangers to do something for you for free. You're not going to find help. You're not giving anyone a reason to help you. We're trying to get you to expound and you're not doing it. Instead, every person to reply, you're pestering to make something for you. That's not how it works on ANY SITE YOU ARE EVER GOING TO VISIT.

Just because you can't find it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just because I can't find it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If it exists, somebody knows about it, and if you don't ask for it right here in the thread where everyone can see, you're not going to find someone who knows about it, if it does exist.

We don't know who you are. We don't know what you're doing, and we frankly don't care. The secrecy is just annoying. It is not compelling. Nobody cares about your game, and you certainly aren't doing anything to make them care, and definitely nobody cares about stealing someone else's copyright infringement. We can and do infringe on other IPs without anyone's help.

If you want to find these sprites, you need to be more forthcoming, and if they don't exist, and someone needs to make them, you need to be a little less entitled, and a little more engaging.

Also, one of those characters you PMed me would be very simple to make. He'd be good practice for someone who's never made sprites before. Consider it an opportunity.

TL;DR, in case you didn't understand that, you needed to post those characters here, not PM me. That was the point of me asking you here and not PMing you.
author=Mirak
Since the op is probably a young person I'll try to resume what piano wrote above in a made-up sitcom cutscene script for an average comedy rpg maker game.

FADE IN:

INT. BUTTLET'S ROOM - LATE NIGHT

BUTTLET slams his fists on his keyboard (SFX - slmkybrd.ogg/m4a), turns left towards his bedroom door. The air conditioner is doing a racketing sound again (BGS - acticktick.ogg/m4a), despite being turned off. BUTTLET has a little desk fan blowing air to his face.

BUTTLET
(Angry)
What do you mean I can't go on the internet and expect people
to give me stuff because I vaguely asked, MOM!? ISN'T THAT WHAT THE INTERNET
IS FOR!?

The air conditioner turns into BILLIE EILISH, the racketing doesn't stop.

BILLIE EILISH
(Druggy eyes)
No.

BILLIE EILISH gets close to the little desktop fan.

BILLIE EILISH
You're a ba-a-a-a-a-a-ad gu-u-u-u-y.

BILLIE EILISH pulls up a handgun and shoots BUTTLET to death fifteen times while saying "Duh" before every shot.

FADE OUT.
hello guys, i have posted a lot of times on devianart and i still didn't get anyone to do the sprites for me. can you guys give me some tips as to how i can get someone to do the sprites for me?
Not really, if you're ignoring us as much as you've ignored their rules. Here are the rules for this forum:

When requesting for someone's help:

1) Be specific in your request, and give examples where relevant.
If it's a request for a resource, give a brief description of what you're looking for and be patient. Do not rape the topic by bumping it incessantly.

2) If you're hiring for a project, you'll need to be very thorough.
Give examples of your previous work, a link to images/information on the game, and tell us why we should care. Remember, you're trying to sell the project to people - they won't help you if they are uninterested. Also specify incentives/payment for helping with the project, if you are willing to give any. I have noticed a problem with these sorts of topics - IF YOU DO NOT CONFORM TO THESE RULES, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE LOCKED.

When asking for help OR making requests:

1) Be courteous and type so people can understand you.
If you don't do this your topic will likely be locked. This forum is not an online bathroom stall.

2) Be patient.
People will respond on their own time, and making yourself look like an ass by bumping your topic will make people less likely to help out now and in the future.

3) Keep the number of questions/requests per topic reasonable.
Do not post further/unrelated questions/requests deep into a topic. Also, do not turn a help thread into a request thread, or vice-versa. Making a topic confusing when it doesn't need to be is a waste of everyone's time.

4) Thank the person(s) who helped you out, either by posting in the forum, PM/IMing them, or emailing them.
I'm not asking for great netiquette here, but I've noticed a disturbing lack of 'thank yous' in this forum. Do this and people will like you more.

5) Do not ask for OR post any links to ANY kind of illegal software (warez).
This includes RPG Maker 2000 and 2003. More then one offense will equal a ban.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Go to Google.

Type in "Spriters Resource."

Go to the first link.

Type in "Avengers" or something of that nature in search bar.

Enjoy.
Pages: first 12 next last