[RMVX ACE] LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN EDIT RTP

Pages: 1
Hi, folks.

Is someone able to do a sunset, a sunrise and a night (with moon) version out of this one?

I would be very thankful. :)

gimme a sec. i'll edit post when finished.

Sunrise:

Sunset v1:

Sunset v2:

Night:

sorry bout the crappy moon but i can't draw for shit. hope it works for you doe, had funsies making these.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
that night edit is wonderful. moon's not reflected in the water though. oh wait i think i see it. bottom left?
yeah there it is but i think it's not bright enough. lemme adjust, brb

had to change stuff. I hope this is any better

edit: i'll be leaving the .psd if someone would like to adjust parameters or something. the .psd contains three folders: sunrise, sunset and night. Download from MEGA
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Wow, the night edit looks like it took a lot of work to convert that.
Well done!
@Faye:

These edits are amazingly incredible!! I tested each of them and they're just fantastic! I'll use any of them and give you proper credits. Thanks a lot for your work, Faye. :)

Unfortunately, I don't own Photoshop, so I can't see how the params were adjusted. Thats because I need my Title2 graphic adjusted to these ones as well. Hope it's okay to post it here as well. Completely forgot about that, I'm sorry.

GIMP is a free and open source program that can open and edit .psd files.

Very impressive work Faye!

Side note: The moon is a sphere that blocks light coming from distant stars. So an observer on Earth won't see any star in the red region of the image below.

oh, nice! don't forget to occlude the stars behind the moon, though! Can't see stars through the moon!
author=Irog
GIMPis a free and open source program that can open and edit .psd files.

Oh, really? GIMP can do that? Nice, I will try right away. Thanks.
I couldn't do that much with the .psd file, so I had to adjust the Title2 BG (seen above) for each of these by instinct. I removed the birds and messed a bit with color, saturation, brightness and contrast. I hope I did well and things fit together. Feedback is always welcome. Thanks again for your help. :)

Why edit RTP, It only make errors at others machine, unless you put also your rtp at zip/pack at same...

(although it is just look think, unless you change these at numbers...)
No... it doesn't. Only if you edit the origin sources.

What they're doing is making a copy of the origin files and putting them in the game folder. This overwrites the origin graphics.
author=Liberty
No... it doesn't. Only if you edit the origin sources.

What they're doing is making a copy of the origin files and putting them in the game folder. This overwrites the origin graphics.

Ah... i see , thanks Libby... (sorry =O )...
Please be so kind and leave some feedback to the screens I posted above. Do my edits go well together with Faye's work? Or is there anything that needs to be adjusted? (color, saturation...)

Oh, yeah... topic is solved, by the way.
Pages: 1