RMMV

Pages: 1
This is a stand alone sequel to the original which I am planning. It takes place 100 hundred years after Kefka's downfall. The followers of Kefka now live in tents in a wasteland near what used to be Vector and its ruins. The Kefkites live in complete poverty waiting the return of their god; Kefka, holding on to the belief that one day he will return and restore them. The story follows Augustus and his son Ceaser who set out on a journey to infiltrate the Magitek Facility which they believe holds the secret to reviving magic and their subsequent redemption.

The Returners now dominate Gaia, who have grown corrupt through overindulgence and hubris, stand opposed to Augustus and his aims. Their ability to dominate Gaia has only expanded as their growth in technology has expanded by leap and bounds through the discovery of minerals in Narshe. The revival of magic threatens their way of life and also their very existence as the memory of the destruction of the world is still fresh in their mind. One thing is certain, as Augustus departs his austere camp the world of Gaia will never be the same when the world of balance once again is shaken.

Game features:
An all new cast of character plus old characters also return.
Join the hunt for Espers.
Gameplay is based on scavenging and conserving as much as possible.
Resurrect Leo

If you wish to download a short demo please download it at the following: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bzsqfx3w012bg71/Age_of_The_Returners.rar/file

Please offer your critique of my short intro and tell me if you do or do not like my story concept.

Make a gamepage. To do so, hover over Submissions in the top black bar, click on Submit Game and follow the prompts. Once you've finished the first page, upload some images, then wait patiently until it gets seen by the queue (can take up to a week). After that you'll either get a notice that the game page has been accepted (yay!) in which case you can add a download and other stuff, or you'll get a notice that the game page has been denied.

In the case of a game page being denied you will recieve a note letting you know what you need to change for the page to be accepted.

Hover over your name in the black bar, click Manage Games, choose the correct game, then change what needs changing and resubmit. It will then go back to the queue to get checked over again.
Pages: 1