LINK TO CBS RPG MAKER 2003 GAME

Pages: 1
Can anyone send me a link to a game with custom battle system for rpg maker 2003?
I have recently submitted a very barebones, but easy to look into, one here on rmn.

There's several more, I assume you're looking for reference so you can understand how to make your own? The one I learnt with was M.A.G.E., which can be found here.
It's super simple, but it works and is fun!

My favourite custom evented battle system on RPG Maker might be The Frozen World. The way you equip commands to different slots and they change their powers in respect to that is super fun and intuitive. IT's SUPER clunky though.

Standstill Girl is the very opposite: extremely sleek and modern, and I also like it very much.
author=JosephSeraph
I have recently submitted a very barebones, but easy to look into, one here on rmn.

There's several more, I assume you're looking for reference so you can understand how to make your own? The one I learnt with was M.A.G.E., which can be found here.

My favourite custom evented battle system on RPG Maker might be The Frozen World. The way you equip commands to different slots and they change their powers in respect to that is super fun and intuitive. IT's SUPER clunky though.

Standstill Girl is the very opposite: extremely sleek and modern, and I also like it very much.
thanks for the links
author=JosephSeraph

btw can i have the full version of your game?
author=david1234
author=JosephSeraph

Not hear words PERSONAL MESSAGE?
author=david1234
author=JosephSeraph

author=EgyLynx
author=david1234
author=JosephSeraph

plese pm dont the game already full it a deom
author=JosephSeraph
author=david1234
author=JosephSeraph

author=EgyLynx
author=david1234
author=JosephSeraph

plese pm dont the game already full it a deom
uuh what are you saying?
Jo is saying that don't PM as the demo is all that there is of the game atm.
The thing is that, better
ask if those systems can be used.
(With credits)
Btw sometimes there is no way to contact with the author...
Pages: 1