SC MONSTER PACK - RMN EDITION! (FREE MONSTERS)

Pages: 1

Recently I've been planning to release my previous asset packs on itch.io, starting by a much improved version of my very 1st monster pack.

However, doing only these by my own isn't as fun or engaging as it could be. So I decided to test this out: I want to make a 20-monster pack that's free for everyone to use, and I need your help! Hopefully I can do more stuff like this.

Monsters made so far:
#121 Succubus:
INFO: A fearsome demon that feasts upon humanity's most basal instincts.

#122 Fluffy: $35DONE! / $75
INFO:Only an unfathomably sick mind would create a creature that's this... Cuddly. And weird. It's literally an EYE why'd you make me wanna pet it?!

#123 ????????: $0 / $75

Now, the part of how you can help!
I'm shifting this from being a sold pack, which I have been doing for a while to something you guys can donate to help.
This is inspired by those livestreams I did way back, working on RM2k3 facesets. But this isn't a livestream so I'll have more time to make something better!
I really want to be able to make more free stuff but I'm very financially stressed so I think this might be a good middle ground.
Every $75 in donations will allow me to release one monster, and they take a week to make. (Meaning if a goal is reached on the 23rd, the monster will be released on the 30th.)
I'm accepting suggestions from everyone, prioritizing suggestions of donators, to my discretion.
Additionally, if you donate over 75 USD, you can request a monster as if it were a commission! Of course, it'll be made available to the whole community for free, so it's not exactly a commission. You also get an itch copy of SC: Monster Pack 1.

All SeraphCircle monster packs feature at least 5 different variations of each monster, and are designed to be compatible with both sideview and frontview battle systems, sometimes with edits to make that happen -- so no need to worry about that.

And if you can't, it's ok, I hope you can make something nice with the free monsters at least, and I'll be looking forward to checking it out. :D

So, what sort of monster would you guys like to see next? Hopefully this can be a fun, productive project! :D
I'm really looking forward to getting monster requests and have the roster expand!

Donation Timeline:

11/27/2019 - $10, $10
12/03/2019 - $25
Total: $35
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Dang, that succubus looks intense. If I get the money I'll chip in, but I'm also trying to be more careful with my funds these days. That said, anything I could spare, I will.
Absolutely amazing, man. Donated. People like you are the heroes of the RPG Maker community!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Hey, I chipped in few bucks. This ought to be more hyped!
They'll be nice monsters for someone to use.
Thanks guys! Your support means everything! ^.^
I'm really looking forward to being able to do this :D and finishing an entirely new monster pack.

This brings us a lil' closer to a newwww monster!

By the way, if you have any suggestions or requests, feel free to make'em!
I'll consider everything.
Little update!
I've made a few sketches, which one would you guys like to see as enemy no.2?

I'm also open to suggestions!
After carefully checking out those screenies, I've been wondering how your mimic or goblin or ghost would look like... if you ever make any of them, of course. Just don't make a flying pig / boar! XD

What? Sketches!? Where? O_o?
I did make a Mimic and a Ghost on pack 1, and a Goblin on pack 2! Although the artworks are somewhat old and thus I think a new mimic and more goblins should come somewhere down the line. I could make a Goblin add-on pack with goblin warriors, shamans, princes, and all of that...

The Onion Squire and Dancers in pack #3 is in spirit of that! :D

Also, oop!
There's the sketches.

BTW thanks mysterious donatee! The donation amount has been added to the progress bar for Monster #2 :D
I'm no good at paypal donations clearly, I threw $15 at ya because these are rad as hell! If I ever get some game dev drive back I want to use these, but until the I hope my money helps out getting to monster #2!
This is really cool. I wish I weren't I'm the brokest I've ever been in my entire adult life.

This does look great though and I do wish you the best of luck.

GRS wha tis that avatar from? It's groovy.
YALLLLLLL SORRY for the silence, I am REALLY terrible at keeping in constant touch and have been very anxious BUT

and, thanks a lot of for the donation, @GRS!

I have just added the pack to Itch, it's available in the new thread now. And I went ahead and made a second monster. So y'all have two monsters to play around with, now.
Even if we don't reach the donation goals, I'll still try to find time to keep updating this. But if no donations come in, I can't really say it'll happen for sure

christmas day for example mom passed out in the bathroom and broke her two front tooth and that's over $3000 to replace, not to mention a broken skull >_> and that's only the TIP of the iceberg, meanwhile she's been with a shitty prosthetic she has to take off everytime to eat and it's heartbreaking
ANYWAY I DON'T WANT TO TOUCH ANYBODY HERE OR TRY TO PLAY PITY I'm just mentioning I have a lot of pressure on myself right now but I'll work on this as I can <3 ~;v;)~

Anyway, thanks for sticking out and I hope you get to enjoy the two free monsters! And I hope I can make lots of cool new stuff this year. I got some monsters for a new monster pack on the way, too.
Pages: 1