SECRET SANTA 2019 (SIGN-UP)

Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Realtalk guys if I get one of the ones that did not specify what things they like or were vague about it, they're getting crap covered in golden tinfoil.

Everyone will be getting the rmn present equivalent of a PS4 or a switch and y'all be getting a tiger wristwatch, mark my words.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Mirak
Realtalk guys if I get one of the ones that did not specify what things they like or were vague about it, they're getting crap covered in golden tinfoil.

Everyone will be getting the rmn present equivalent of a PS4 or a switch and y'all be getting a tiger wristwatch, mark my words.

Noice.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Liberty
Please remember to add stuff you'd like to get to your posts!

>.>
Hexatona, psy, I'm lookin at you two
<.<

Yes Ma'am.
author=Hazelsoft
So we just pick at random?

We get picked at random. Libby is the secret helper helper.
We get told who we have, and then we do things and send it to libby. (

Or uh, do you mean what to do for them?
In which case anything goes that flows. (and is appreciated)
You sign up.
I randomly assign each person someone else.
You make them a gift.
You send the gift to me via PM before the due date.
Christmas Eve everyone gets a present.
Profit!
Oh okay I see.
this is my first secert santa.
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
I offer my assistance for this event yet again, and will do my absolute best to bring happiness to whoever I am requested to provide a gift for.

As for whatever gift I may receive, it is simple...

Just a fanfic or artwork involving the 100% Orange Juice/QP Shooting character, Yuki (the girl in that picture).

With this is mind, I'm okay with whatever is most convenient for my Secret Santa.

I sincerely wish best of luck to everyone here with this holiday event.
Secret Santa time again? I'll definitely be participating this year!

Honestly, I'm not picky about what I receive for my gift, so anything from a simple game to artwork is fine. I'm a fan of the Zelda games and recently became interested in a web series called Meta Runner. Other favorites pretty much include Banjo-Kazooie, TF2 and Splatoon.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Sign me up, Santa Libby~swan!

Dear Santa~swan,
I wanna see some art of my new comic's central kitty, Mios. Seen here;

Art skill levels don't matter. :)
Sure, I'll sign up.

Stuff that I'd like: honestly any kind of RPG Maker resource. I usually use RM2K but I also have both XP and VX Ace. I'm always a fan of facesets/expression sets, but even a simple system set would be nice.

Failing that, a small (~5-minutes) game would be great, or maybe some fanart of one of my own games?
I will make something for somebody.

If somebody wants to make me a game, I like things where you can make choices that affect the outcome, possibly with alternate endings.
I like art, character graphics that could be used in a game (I can sprite a little, but struggle with face / bust images).
My game My Computer from the theme roulette event has been downloaded but I've not heard anything to know if it's been played. Wouldn't mind a let's play with commentary or other feedback (if it's not too boring or low quality to get through).

Or a surprise. So long as it's a nice surprise.

@Stormcrow, that coelacanthem song linked upthread made my day, thanks!
I honestly can't really think of anything that I'd want, but can I volunteer to be on reserve to fill a secret santa request if someone drops out?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I've updated my showcase games to reflect my preferences in regards to potential ideas for gifting. Though, it's also true that I haven't messed with it in years, and probably needed an update!

*Edit: I may also look at showcase games in regards to who I would be gifting to for potential ideas, along with whatever has been written in this thread.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I didn't even think about my showcase, yeah... I should update stuff indeed.
Alright, I'll sign up. Let me redeem myself for last year.

author=Liberty
A reminder that some people who defaulted last year and the year before will not be allowed to take part. Storm, since you defaulted last year, this is your last chance - if you default this year you'll be banned from future events, so make sure that you meet the goals on time, okay?

I'm gonna give it 110% to get my giftee a giftworthy gift but just for the sake of clarity you uh...you do mean future secret santa events, right? Not like ALL FUTURE EVENTS ON RMN IN PERPETUITY? Because if it's the latter I can't afford to take the risk however slight of my effing up again so I'm out.
I'll sign up. Better keep up with the tradition haha.
Dear Santa, All I want is Ralph from RPG Maker VX. My headcanon is that he bakes as a side job.

I don't really have games that I enjoy seeing Let's Played. But if you absolutely have to, please play this one. if you play Substar, that's OK too! Rhyme's happiness is also my happiness.
Okay, not sure if I wanted to join this year thanks to being busy with school, but I think I can manage something once the semester’s over.

As for what I want...uhhhh..

Maybe some kind of resource that would inspire me to make something? A little game would also be cute, haven’t gotten one of those yet. :)

EDIT: or anything you feel comfortable making of course. I’m not picky!

EDITEDIT: Not sure if my santa is having trouble or not, but some other interests I have are Pokemon and Magic: The Gathering.

For a pokemon gift, a fanart of one of my RMN Mons would be super cool! Another neat gift, if you own a gen 7 or 8 game at least, would be a competitive or even shiny pokemon. Not sure how you'd get this to me anonymously though lol, maybe if Libby also has the game and can be a middleman?

For M:tG, a custom card would be cool. Either hand drawn or using Magic Set Editor.

Hope this helps you if you're stuck!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Review
Video
Art
(related stuff...)