SECRET SANTA 2019 (SIGN-UP)

SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Too bad Christmas isn't a holiday in Taiwan. Gotta go to work, but at least I get Chinese New Year in a couple of weeks.
Well Christmas is a holiday here. But gotta go to work anyway too! :(

But hey, merry christmas everyone!
Xgrusnarrt

uh
Merry Chrismtas!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Marry me!

RMNerry Christmas!
Thanks libby! And a thank you to the mystery santa as well! Happy holidays!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I don't know who did this, but it's fantastic!
:) Thanks!

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Thank you so much for the review and the fanfic!
I just wish there was a mention of the Cthulhu quest. That was my favorite one and one of my rare bursts of real comedy. That game had TWO bursts of comedy from me! That's extra rare!

But...let's go through who my Secret Santa could be...

EDIT: Since AtiyaTheSeeker doesn't seem to have joined the event, I can't help but think of Hexatona because of the fanfiction, who, of course, is quite famous for a certain thread, but it doesn't quite sound like their writing voice.

EDIT 2: Yeah, I can't think of anyone else. At least not obvious. For the moment, I can't guess.
I got a game with my own voice cuts added in! XDDD

I'm terrible at it orz

But is great XD

Thank youuuuuu~
Note:
On the 26th I will update OP with list of who gave what to whom. In the meantime, feel free to share, guess at your santas, and give thanks for the presents.

After the 26th you can add your stuff to the site, if you need/want to!
Zakariya kind of gave themself away, so my perfect guessing streak shall be maintained this year. Ha!

I appreciate the work you put into the Let's Play video, Zakariya! Thank you so much! ^.^

As for my gift, I may have accidentally given myself away as well, but I don't remember. Have fun guessing, if I didn't make it obvious! I had a lot of fun with your game~
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
Thank you for the awesome review and for taking the time, Santa DelDel! It makes me so very happy =) And thanks Libby for organizing this.

I'm 100% sure my santa is Delsin...

...because I'm Batman!

...also because Libby scolded you for leaving your name while sending my gift

...also because in the end, your name was still on the documents XD
I got what I asked for, so I am happy :-) thanks

But I am not able to recognize the person from the style. Hmmm well, at least those 4/5 I know! I'll do a research before 26... ^^
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
Message to my Secret Santa:

Your kindness is tremendous, and I shall remain grateful to you for many years to come. I don't think the English language can convey the amount of gratitude you deserve for this excellent gift.
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
author=Liberty
Note:
On the 26th I will update OP with list of who gave what to whom.

Well that's the last time I add my name on a readme for a secret santa present xd.

Anyway, thanks for the review. Can't stress how important it is for me to pretty much polish this game and publish it next year. Though I can't guess who'd be my Secret Santa.

Merry Christmas everyone :^)
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Ahahaha, this was great!

Very appropriate, just perfect. I loved it! Thank you very much, Secret Santa.
Thank you secretest santa for the cute gift! I have no idea who you are lol.

Oh and happy holidays everyone!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Got a dope LP for Two Strangers! Thanks a lot, Santa!

The game audio was very loud and the mic audio was barely audible even at full volume so I don’t really have any guesses as to who it could be, but definitely a female. Possibly Hazelsoft or Akari?
I have no idea who my secret santa was, but thank you thank you thank you thank you <3
(also lole half hour fights against hands that I can't even remember if they can be defeated or not)
Thank you so much to whoever made the gift, I really love it! I have no idea who could they be though. And thanks Libby for hosting this! It was fun and seeing so many people be happy with the gifts they received fills me with fuzzy feelings.

Happy holidays to everyone!