SECRET SANTA 2019 (SIGN-UP)

I got the most amazing gift ever which was a game all made to myself!
I love it, it's super cute and filled with Christmas spirit! Thank you so so much <3
I knew it was Zakariya! Thank you so much for the video! I was flattered that you went through all the effort. ^.^ It had images of girls flashing in it that kinda made me feel like I was getting brainwashed, but I was cool with that lmao

I tried to do a LP for Kory but after an hour of playing realized my recording got cut short D: I don't think my review really captures how much fun I had with the game, but I'm glad you liked it Kory!

I very much enjoyed the art that I got (AXE COP NIGHT MISSION!) from AkariThePeanut featuring coelocanth and Beatrix in a Santa Costume. It is like wonderful fan-art from a better universe where a game exists for it to be fan-art of...some inconceivably weird brilliant shizz about an enormous bottom dwelling Christmas fish and angry sexy lady Santa. I want to make this game but...I also still really want to make a feature length version of Phantom Queen from last year so...clearly I'm gonna take my time.

Thank you Akari! (Oh my goodness, is that the moon? Are we launching from some kind of moonbase? This is delightful.)

I apologize again for my own failure. Everyone that managed to get a gift in is a superhero.
AkarithePeanut
A lazy teenager's spirit in a mid 20 adult's body
Hahaha you´re welcome Crow!! I´m really glad you liked the weirdness of Beatrix riding an enormous fish on christmas under the moon (or from? who knows). That was so random, I had a lot of fun drawing her too.

How about an special/bonus stage not related to the story? Beatrix´s dream, for example. Hey, so my dream last night was me landing gifts to the civilians, riding some gigantic fish in the air, coming from the moon. You can make it even weirder!

And yeah, don´t be too hard on yourself. I think would be great if you can learn from this experience and make it better next time.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Failure is it's own opportunity for growth and learning. Even if you've fallen flat on your face, you're still moving in the right direction: forward.
I'm waaaaaay late to the thread, but Dudesoft gifted me fanart of three of my games! It's so cute!

Thank you, Dudesoft!
I'm also super late xD but thank you KatanaHiroshi for the quick little game I loved it and I love the red lady lore too it was Dope!

Also was super nervous about what i gave but i;m glad they liked it ^^
author=Akari
And yeah, don´t be too hard on yourself. I think would be great if you can learn from this experience and make it better next time.

author=Marrend
Failure is it's own opportunity for growth and learning. Even if you've fallen flat on your face, you're still moving in the right direction: forward.

I should point out and I am not complaining about this or suggesting it be changed, JUST pointing it out that per Liberty's word, I am banned from future Secret Santa events. I don't get a next time. Which for the record I think is fair.

(I mean, as a general statement about perseverance, I fully agree with what Marrend said.)

author=Akari
Hahaha you´re welcome Crow!! I´m really glad you liked the weirdness of Beatrix riding an enormous fish on christmas under the moon (or from? who knows). That was so random, I had a lot of fun drawing her too.

It's possible, although it would have to be quarantined or segregated from the otherwise exceptionally dark and serious tone of the rest of the game. But...

author=TheRpgmakerAddict
Hey same for me (and I still do not know how was received. But I will post it with the review in few days so everyone will see ^^').

Thanks for the review and Lacuna art, I just didn't get to a computer until the 7th night of christmas to look at it...
(<-using as an avatar now)

author=Marrend
A video LP of Baclyea Revolution and some neat-looking pictures of the overworld. The drawing style isn't one I recognize right off the bat, and I tend to shy away from watching videos of my games. However, for the sake of my Secret Santa, I'll be watching these.

Sorry that videos aren't your thing. The map style is inspired by Tolkein's Middle Earth maps.

I wanted to make a montage of the Hundred and Eight but don't have the art skills to pull it off.
author=coelocanth
author=TheRpgmakerAddict
Hey same for me (and I still do not know how was received. But I will post it with the review in few days so everyone will see ^^').
Thanks for the review and Lacuna art, I just didn't get to a computer until the 7th night of christmas to look at it...
(<-using as an avatar now)

Thanks! I did both in a short time so I did what I could. By the way I answered to some of the notes on the review and I'll change something before posting it.

I usually do portraits in a different style, but this time I wanted to use a graphic style I'd use in a Rmk game. I also wanted to give a pixelated and anime-ish appearance to fit the cyberpunk setting and to express che character's duality. Hm. Well I tried. ^^' (in the beginning I had the intention to add the katana on the back and the shapes of the bosses in the background but... no time!)

I just hope that these characters will be used again since I think they are one of the most interesting things of the game!
If you're interested in Aria's backstory, she featured in this game: https://coelocanth.itch.io/contagious-magic
author=coelocanth
If you're interested in Aria's backstory, she featured in this game: https://coelocanth.itch.io/contagious-magic

Nice... I will play it, I did not know since I usually check only the games posted here.