[RMVX ACE] LOST IN SPACE SIMULATOR

Pages: 1
Hi. I just wanted to ask what happened to my game LISS. It was listed on RMN for at least 8 months and today, when I woke up, I got the message that it was removed without any explanations.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

If it's not a sight bug that's pretty messed up.
Everyone deserves their day in court.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm not exactly sure what's going on either. For what little it's worth, I can see it listed on the submission queue. Though, the only way I know of where that could happen is if it was deleted, and resubmitted?
I received the notice "LISS got denied" without any explanations. I actually resubmitted it to the queue. Maybe it was removed by accident?
Marrend
I don't have that kind of information at my disposal, sadly.

In any event, I think your best option at the moment would be to send a PM to Liberty, and explain the situation with LISS. Possibly pointing her to this thread.
I did that and Liberty told me that LISS isn't a game but a fake-out. No more answering when I mentioned that it follows the same type of concept as Being Dead Simulator and Pandora isn't a real game either. I even reminded her that I sent her a PM about this game 8 months ago before I put it on RMN. There weren't any objections at this time.

It's somewhat strange that RMN has listed a whole bunch of joke games made by different people but I'm not allowed to have one. Seems arbitrary.
SunflowerGames

If anything is not a game it would be an engine =
https://rpgmaker.net/games/2664/

I'm not actually sure if there is a clear or solid rule requiring your submission to be a game... I mean you could write a story in Word, put pictures in it, and call it a Visual Novel.
Marrend
I mean, if you've already sent a PM to Liberty, and she said "no", I have doubts that there is more than can be done for the game.

Though, with a name that's an acronym for "Lost in Space Simulator", one might highly anticipate... a simulator. Maybe even a simulator of the show of the same name!?
author=Marrend
I mean, if you've already sent a PM to Liberty, and she said "no", I have doubts that there is more than can be done for the game.

Yes, I think so. It's okay. I can't change it anyway. It's just weird that she gave no explanation and that I had to ask her first. Then I got a single short sentence as an answer and nothing else. I know that Liberty is admin here and can do whatever she wants. Anyway, it's still not a nice way to treat others like that.
There is a big difference between a game that has any kind of gameplay at all and a joke game that does nothing.

Equating the three games mentioned with each other is silly.
Pandora is a simulator and an experiment into using an engine to simulate a browser. It is not presented as a game or even a joke but is in actuality someone's school project to see if they could do a thing in the engine.

Being Dead has changes that are affected by your choices over time and several endings. You have choices that actually do things.

Your game consists of hitting a choice to have a line read to you. Nothing changes, there's no reason play. It's obviously just a joke pretending to be a game and doesn't even have an end. At least fake out games like the Winter Sage and such have something to them more than 'here's a funny'.

Sorry, but it doesn't meet the requirements for even being a joke game.
SunflowerGames

I want to try to help this guy out, so try to post your game and download on Game Jolt or itch.io, the requirements for submitting there are much more slack.
@Liberty: You could've written a PM. That would've cost you 2 minutes of your life. We might have found a solution after a friendly conversation and maybe I would've removed it myself and everything would be okay. Instead, you removed it without letting me know why and I didn't even know it was you. That's... well.

@kory_toombs: Thanks a lot, my friend. In the meantime, I've hosted most of my games on itch.io to be independent of RMN. It's also easier to customize gamepages there.
I'm pretty sure I wrote something on the note when I denied it. :shrug:
author=Liberty
I'm pretty sure I wrote something on the note when I denied it. :shrug:

Nah. Nothing.
Welp. Maybe something went wrong on my end then. I'm pretty sure I dropped the usual line as to why.
If something went wrong, it's not your fault. Since you've explained it to me now, it's okay for me. That said, the topic can be considered as done. Thanks for your statement.
Pages: 1