YEAR-END 2019 MISAO DISCUSSION.

Pages: first prev 123 last
I'm really happy Pilgrim's Road got nominated for "How the Hell Did They Do That?" and Best Event Game.

I'm up against Theia: Crimson Eclipse and Grimm's Hollow, respectively so I've got exactly zero chance of winning either but it's still a huge surprise, and I'm really grateful.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I've not actually played Pilgrim's Road, but, Darigaaz, it looks impressive! And, who knows? It might get more votes than you think.
author=Cap_H
internet's very much a visual medium these days.

This is one of several reasons I've resigned myself to never winning a Misao. XD

I'm not an artist in the slightest, and rely on the RTP or basic common resources very heavily. My work doesn't visually pop at all.

And while I AM totally going to commission a title screen for Mayhem Maiden when I (eventually...eventually) finish making it, that's not something I feel I can/should afford to do for every project. Especially since most of my work is for events.
author=Aegix_Drakan
author=Cap_H
internet's very much a visual medium these days.
This is one of several reasons I've resigned myself to never winning a Misao. XD

I'm not an artist in the slightest, and rely on the RTP or basic common resources very heavily. My work doesn't visually pop at all.

And while I AM totally going to commission a title screen for Mayhem Maiden when I (eventually...eventually) finish making it, that's not something I feel I can/should afford to do for every project. Especially since most of my work is for events.

I hired artists for Turovero for this exact reason. Prom Dreams (my first game) was kind of a drab to look at and that's why I don't think it got much attention its first year. It's gotten more since it's been translated into Spanish and featured on more LPs, but yeah, I'm a writing/music person, not an artist, and if you saw the concept art in Turovero's bonus room you'd know that XD
Pages: first prev 123 last