TRYING TO RECOVER MY OLD ACCOUNT.

Pages: 1
Hi everyone, i wanted to ask if its possible to recover my old account that was banned due to some really dumb issues that i regret having done, i need to recover some files that a friend sent me, and i dont have the links... its possible for some of the admins to restore that account so i can recover those links?

thanks.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Possible? Yes.

Likely, though?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
PM Liberty, explain your situation to her, and be nice. Give her any information she asks for to confirm that it's your account.
Insulting Liberty in your most recent post was probably a bad idea.
unity
You're magical to me.
"Hello, I've been ban-evading with this alternate account for like a year, and am still acting like a passive-agressive jerk in other threads. Can you please unban my other account?"

Somehow I don' think this will go well.
author=dethmetal
Insulting Liberty in your most recent post was probably a bad idea.

Who insulted???
author=unity
"Hello, I've been ban-evading with this alternate account for like a year, and am still acting like a passive-agressive jerk in other threads. Can you please unban my other account?"

Somehow I don' think this will go well.

I dont know if you are a troll or serious.
author=pianotm
PM Liberty, explain your situation to her, and be nice. Give her any information she asks for to confirm that it's your account.

Thanks, but my friend already sent me the files i needed. So all is clear now.
And gone. Bans exist for a reason. If it didn't run out after a month or three, then it was likely permanent and for good reason. Please stay gone.
pianotm
Yeah, when I saw their reply in another thread, I knew they should have just stayed gone.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
This thread was brought to you by NordVPN
pianotm
Didn't NordVPN get hacked a few weeks ago?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=pianotm
Didn't NordVPN get hacked a few weeks ago?
I'm not sure! Must've been Char XD
Pages: 1