TAR-SAMA'S ART COMMISSIONS

Pages: first 123 next last

Hello I'm TarBananakis or call me just Tar. (✪‿✪)ノ
I'm an anime-manga digital artist and love playing game. Hopefully I will get a chance on RPG Maker game development related.
Please don't hesitate to PM me if you're interest on my work. I wish that my job will give happy to you.

RMN
Deviantart
Facebook
Twitter

---

♦ Terms of Service ♦

♦ Working Process ♦

♦ Price ♦
Updating Image...

✧ If the pictures doesn't show up. Please visit the following link here

More Samples

✦✧(⁀ᗢ⁀).. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ..(⁀ᗢ⁀)✧✦
RPG Maker 2003 graphics operate on 256-color palettes. The palettes are definable, but it means the images can't have more than 256 at a time. That includes the 20,000 different blonde pixels on your banner-girl's hair.

Is that a limitation you can work within, or are you bound to the newer makers with no color-limitations?
No problem. I can work with monochrome, or cel-shading for that case.

Damn, your stuff is really good! I'd love to hire you to make a title screen of sorts for one of my games! ^_^
author=J-Man
Damn, your stuff is really good! I'd love to hire you to make a title screen of sorts for one of my games! ^_^

Thank you so much. l am very happy to hear that you like my work. (^▽^)
Game Title Screen Commission for Prinnyhero.
Please check his game here! https://rpgmaker.net/games/9400/

Thanks for the work man! And to anyone wondering Tar-Sama was quick to figure out the conversions for having images work in Rpg Maker 2003 with no trouble at all. I look forward to working with them again!
Re-draw Project with friends: Utena Fanart

Your work is a treat to see. The last one of Utena is great.

Heads up that your pricing image doesn't appear to be working. It might be broken?
author=Liberty
Your work is a treat to see. The last one of Utena is great.

Heads up that your pricing image doesn't appear to be working. It might be broken?

That's weird.. I shall upload in other site then.. thank you so much for mention me!
I had a sketch since last year and finally, now, I can finish it pheew.
My original character named Gato.

Commission for VN game since 2018.
It might be old work but I want to show what I can do for your game. :)

Pages: first 123 next last