DYNRPG PLUGIN PATHFEEDER

Pages: 1
Hey folks!

some weeks ago I was asked by Tor_Heyerdal if I could extend my old pathfinding plugin. I decided not to but promised to do even better: create a proper one from scratch.
Today it has reached the first publishable state, thus I decided to show it to you. It is absolutely not comparable with the old plugin; this one will only offer you the information you will need to move your events around. I will never move events for you!
For a more in depth view have a look at the documentation.

All of the existing features will stay and all of the offered interfaces should be remain valid in future releases. But there might be some optimizations, new features or bugfixes in future releases.

You can find the github repository here: https://github.com/DNKpp/DynRPG_Pathfeeder
The download is here:
Follow me

To be honest, I don't want to do more work than necessary, so hopefully it is acceptable for you, that I won't paste the documentation here. Otherwise I had to update it every time in future releases; that would be just tedious.

Well, hopefully it helps you developing your games ;)

Greetings,
DNKpp

PS: If you like to support me, I'll be pleased if you donate me a coffee to stay awake late in the evenings :D
It is a beautiful thing. <3 I've been coding a target acquisition algorithm with this all night, and I've finally got it working (I think). Tomorrow, threat processing for isolating a target decision and the actual movement. My old code was stupid inefficient. This is so much better. Thank you so much for all your hard work.
Hello everybody,
There is a new release out now, which adds the "terrain travel cost" feature. This is configuration option for asymmetrical travels between different terrain types. Have a look into the readme file.
Beside that I improved the performance and stability of the plugin a bit ;)

Greetings,
Dominic
Is it just me or does the download link not work?
Hey there,

I fixed the download link above. Should be working now ;) Thanks for the info.

Greetings.
Pages: 1