SORE LOSERS

This game looks worth playing. I might check it out sometime. Do you have an approximate playtime for the demo?
I'm sure you'll fix the major problems and add more crazy mini-games / NPC's! I'll for sure play it once you finish it, but yeah this game was just pure fun to play! Just a blast! I actually started liking Markus a bit more as time went on, it's just...god damn you don't get a lot of money in this game! And the enemies in the underground after fleeing the robot boss are FREAKIN HARD!!! But still, awesome! ^^
Did you fix the bug where when your lockpicking or accessing the menus that the enemies stop moving? That was probably the most annoying thing in this game, espically in the underground when I had hardly any items left, Along with injured characters.
YAY! Even if it's not released on V-day it will still be coming soon enough. ;D
Oh I see. Pulling a "Freakazoid" manuever. Don't know if you ever saw that cartoon but it was hilarious.

"We now interrupt this moment to increase dramatic tension, and now we return to the show."
author=Fallen-Griever link=topic=2499.msg61544#msg61544 date=1234476530
I feel sorry for people who haven't seen Freakazoid, but to avoid this turning into a "quote awesome cartoon" thread I won't start spouting out random lines...

Yes it is quite tempting but you are completely right. I should make a Freakazoid game...

Also back on topic the boss fights are freaking intense in this game.
Yeah, I saw it on the queue and so accepted it right away. Congrats!
Is the save from the last demo compatible with this demo?
WOOHOO! If you made some changes then I will start from the beginning.

Argh! You put a huge cliffhanger right where the demo ends! You evil, sick, twisted, shell of a human, man you.

I REALLY want to know what happens after that part though...damnit I need a time machine.