RANDOM RPG

Pages: 1
I'm back with another request for a game that, in spite of my best efforts, I cannot for the life of me find. This one is another oldie, and, if I recall right, was divided into parts. It was called Random RPG, I think. Here are some key points.

- Main character is named Random.

- He has a girlfriend, who's like an elf, I think?

- It touts itself as being mature, but upon retrospect, it's just a bit... edgy.

- Difficulty is pretty solid... though that could be due to my lack of skills in general back then.

- From what I experienced, very few dungeons, but god, they were MASSIVE. Maybe a bit TOO big...

- Story was kind of okay. I don't remember much, but like some games back then I gave up because it was a little too hard.

- Was made in RPG Maker 2000 or 2003... PRETTY sure it was 2000, though.

I've spent days looking for this one, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm kind of hoping to try out the series as a whole if I can. Any help is appreciated.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
oh no. oh no oh no oh no
That's it, alright. Jesus, it looks even worse than I remember. It's horrific. I love it. Welp, here I go. Thanks for helping me find it, now it's time to vanquish this ghost from my past.
I'm reading The God of Small Things right now. I am reading paralel a book now about why nations are declining and I am very interested in education and its prospects. I am also interested in solving the problem. I see a lot of problems in the modern educational system of the country, but it is not enough to just see them. Something needs to be done, because everyone can criticize, but essentially all units change. As for assignment, I would advise you to watch thematic videos on YouTube. Video from the TED conferences will be especially useful. In general, the problem of organizing education is the foundation of all problems in general. Also, if you need help, here you can turn to UK writing service SPAMMING ASSHOLE You can try that. The company is engaged in writing written works, judging by the portfolio they are doing very high quality.
User was warned for this post
NOT spam...
EDIT These NOT from LP...
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I wouldn't call it spam, but, it's not in the right place by any means.

Chumand, if you are looking for feedback on your art, I would suggest making your own thread in the Creative Corner.
author=Chumand
Do you like these images?
Sorry but these NOT from that LP game? And this should closed before these :(

I am reading paralel a book now about why nations are declining and I am very interested in education and its prospects. I am also interested in solving the problem. I see a lot of problems in the modern educational system of the country, but it is not enough to just see them. Something needs to be done, because everyone can criticize, but essentially all units change. GAMMAK will helps you to better managing your credit cards
Some computer monitors and laptop screens have anti-glare films on them which are particularly easily damaged by bad cleaning techniques, so learn how to clean a computer screen and save yourself that kind of frustration.

Using the right materials is a large part of cleaning a computer screen properly, so a large part of this guide to cleaning your computer screen will focus on the materials you use and should not use when wiping off your computer screens. Get know more about OH NO IS IT SPAM? OH YES IT IS
Pages: 1