RACHEL RATES ALL LION EMOJIS

Pages: 1
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
"Frogge Rates All Frog Emojis was a mistake"

-Frogge, some time in the very near future

Apple
Is a cutie with a handsome mane, his expression and light colored fluff means he's probably a youngster. Go get 'em, tig-- er, liom. 8/10

Google
Older leo, kinda looks like a teddy bear with a scruffy hairdo. 7/10

Microsoft
This is not a lion. This is a transhuman abomination with a mullet. Anyone remember that Stalking Cat dude from the 00's, who got all the surgeries to be more tiger-like? This is the next generation of that. Until I can become a CRISPR catgirl, fuck no. -69/10

Samsung
This liom kinda resembles a fox, but he's a good boy. He might be the basis of a magically-conceived son for Raziya and Maia someday. 9/10

WhatsApp
Whiskers! :3 11/10

Twitter
Standard-issue leo, though the styling of his mane gives him some extra points. 8.5/10

Facebook
A lion just beginning to grow his name, the l'il baby-faced thing. You'll be a regal king of the jungle savanna in due time, lad. 7/10

JoyPixels
This might be my favorite one. Styled mane, cute look, and that chin scruff is too cute. Raziya would swoon, Jengo would wanna grab a honey wine with him. 13/10

OpenMoji
This... this is a donkey that has dyed his fur to look like a lion. Boo. Doesn't help I remember Father of the Pride after SaberSpark previewed his video about it. 4/10

Emojidex
Lotta details, a good blend of style and "realism", for a lack of a word to use thereof. 8.5/10

LG
Seems very similar to Apple's, but a more confident cat. 9/10

Well, at least my Double Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper should be cooled now.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
What have i started
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
In all honesty, it kinda domino'd once I saw Odd did his spinoff. Sorry.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=AtiyaTheSeeker
In all honesty, it kinda domino'd once I saw Odd did his spinoff. Sorry.

never said i wasnt proud
Pages: 1