HELLO FRIENDS

Pages: 1
Goodness gracious it's been a long time since I was on a forum. But I'm making a game so I figured this was the place to be.

Hey, I'm Xanthos. I'm making a currently untitled Code Lyoko rpg, because the official games weren't great and I didn't see any that already existed. It's gonna be kinda creepy and kinda surreal. The main mechanic is switching between the Lyoko warriors, and the world changes depending on who you play as.

Where's the best place to advertise and stuff before it's done, I assume I shouldn't submit it until it's done.

I'm also a writer, I saw there was a job post section. If people are paying, I'm a professional freelance writer with a strength in dialogue.

Nice to meet y'all.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Actually it's very common to submit a gamepage before the game is done, to drum up interest and get subscribers. So you should go do that now.
Nice to meet you, Xanthos!

I agree with Sooz that sharing early is good.

I'm also a writer! I teach English and paper-airplane poems at literary magazines. Happy to meet someone with similar creative fuel.
AkarithePeanut
A lazy teenager's spirit in a mid 20 adult's body
Welcome! man, code lyoko is sure nostalgic
Pages: 1