GREETINGS RMN! I'VE FINALLY JOINED!

Pages: 1
I've heard of this site because of RMW and had been wandering but finally I've decided to join. So a little about me: I'm skilled in a variety of skills mainly in writing (stories) and a bit in art. I've also been trying to make games in RPG Maker MV for a long time and even though life stuff keeps getting in the way of me making and finishing a game, I'm still trying to piece my game piece by piece with little time I have available.
With that said and done. Though my intro's a bit late. Still, nice meeting you all! :D Hope we'll be able to get along! ^_^
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Hello fuzzy rabbit friend
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I've been working on a game for 5+ years now with life kicking me in the nads every time I make some semblance of progress. You're in good company here.
Thank you very much for everyone's warm welcomes! I really am looking forward to hopefully being able to work with you all. ^_^
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
oh shoot my archnemesis
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Welcome to the rmsn forn formmfo forum.

yes.
AkarithePeanut
A lazy teenager's spirit in a mid 20 adult's body
welcome Dreamyrabbit! yeah, there´s lots of game and useful things here. Besides playing, there are articles and tutorials and cool stuff to help you with your game eventually. Have fun!
Pages: 1