PIXEL SNEK SIGN-UPS

Pages: first 123 next last
HI GUYS

Oshun said this amazing thing that I totally stole and am making a forum event out of.

PIXEL SNEK~

It's like the Pixel Quilt event, but it'll be a SNEK. If you're interested in making a small pixel part of the grand pixel snek, grab a number! I've removed the time limit to give people more freedom to dive in when they want and spend as long as they like. Just please be considerate and if you decide you don't want your spot, let us know so we can open it back up to the public! Each frame is 64x64 pixels, with the exception of the tongue (#19) which is 64x32. The outer black border is not part of the tile, so keep this in mind!

COPY/PASTA RULES FROM BART_SOL'S PIXEL QUILT}
For those of you who've never participated in a pixel quilt before; the rules are very simple:

- You can choose any square that you want, as long as it is not taken by another person.
- Try to make the borders of your square match the borders of the squares surrounding them.
- Put whatever you want in your square! Just keep it appropriate.
- Only claim a square if you can finish it relatively quickly. If it takes too long, the square will be opened up again. You can always reclaim it later if that happens.
- When claiming a square, hold off on quilting until all surrounding squares that were claimed before yours are finished.
- As the name suggests, this is a pixel art quilt, so make sure that what you draw is pixel art.
- Make sure you save your submission as a .png file. If you save it as a .jpg, compression artefacts will form in the image, ruining your pixel art.

HERE IS THE FRAME WITH MY BEAUTIFUL FIRST TILE DONE

And here is the finished masterpiece!

Signees!
1 - Soulrain
2 - Momeka
3 - Dyhalto
4 - Kylaila
5 - Illy
6 - coelocanth
7 - Lavy
8 - AtiyaTheSeeker
9 - El_WaKa
10- Zorga
11- tale
12- Libby
13- TheRpgmakerAddict
14- Ocean
15- Ozzy
16- Dyluck
17- Delsin
18- Frogge
19- Sooz
i'll sign up, but only if the snek is 1px tall
Naaaah, it was just an idea. Two days and no real interest though, I'll probably hold off and resuggest it later in the year with more detail over what it'll be about~
The other option is to just... start it! Post the template and fill in one of the sections.
I'd be happy to join for I love sneks and I can pixel a bit.
I just happen to be sick, so not making any commitments yet : )

That's how it is for me, anyway.
I'd like to take space 1. I can wait until spaces 3 and/or 2 are done first, if you prefer
Gimme square 7, 15 if it's already taken
I'm in! I wanted the 9 slot but it could take a little while to get there, so I'll take any slot that anyone doesn't want to do.
Okay, I'll join in too.
I don't care what square I get. Feel free to assign one to me.

edit : Illy yelled at me, so I'll claim 3
Also, as far as when to wait to make and post your square, it's courtesy if anyone that has posted on this forum before you with a tile around the one you want to finish theirs first.

Example:
Soul was first to claim tile 1.
So if anybody called tile 2 after that, it would be polite to wait until Soul finished tile 1 before starting.
Welp, then its up to Soul as he claimed tile 1 first!

If he wants to bounce of your tile, fine, if not, welp
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Can I sign up for #14
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Honestly I held off, but I think I wanna test my sprite skills. Sign me up for #8, please! Also, Dyhalto and Soul are starting strong, to say nothing of Illy's. :D

EDIT: Here's mine!
Alright, patch 7 coming right up!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'm in coach! Gimme the numbuh 15.

EDIT TO AVOID DOUVLE POST

Mine's done!
Pages: first 123 next last