GOOD DAY EVERYBODY, IT'S ME.

Pages: 1
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Heya, fellow nerds of the world. I'm not exactly new to RMN, but since I've barely been active here for the last year or so, I figured it would be best to re-introduce myself. Who knows, one or two of you might even remember me, if I'm lucky.

I would like to apologise to anyone who was hoping for or expecting feedback, testing, or any sort of productivity from me for their projects. I promise I didn't forget about you. To put it simple, a mix of feeling overwhelmed and of my personal interests shifting away from RPG Maker was the main reason for me to go quiet for so long. At least it seems like you all have been chugging along just fine. Good work, you all!

I can't promise I'll be super active again in the future for now, as I haven't touched RPG Maker for any work deserving the name in a long, long time. But I will try to at least not completely vanish from RMN like this again.

Other than that, yup, I'm still a huge nerd, I still live in Germany, and I still like to talk a lot. I mostly waste spend my time on RMN's Discord channel these days, so feel free to say hi there as well.

Thanks for having me back, and I hope we can be great friends! Again!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Hello, dragon-friend! Good to see you again.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome back to procrastinating on/with the forums!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Thanks, Marrend! I doubt I'll need any help with that, but I appreciate the sentiment a lot.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Who are you again?

Hey, welcome back!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Who are you again?

Thank you!
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I guess you could say you're not gonna be silent any longer.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=oddRABBIT
I guess you could say you're not gonna be silent any longer.

Neveeeeer.

Also I guess I should say: Welcome back, NeSi! :D
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I'll certainly do my best! I hope I can deal with all this pressure to be unsilent, though. ;)

Thank you, it's good to be back!
I was wondering where you went! Hello there.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Heyhey! Thank you, I'm amazed you remember who I am. :)
I hope everything's been going well for you, too.
Pages: 1