PUTTING TOGETHER RESOURCES IS SOOTHING

Pages: 1
I really enjoy putting together resources even if I'm ultimately never going to use them for anything. More specifically I like to create resources that work with RPG Maker VX and VX Ace.

One particular game i have been playing recently that has made me want to make some more is Final Fantasy Record Keeper for mobile.

One irritating aspect I have to say is that I enjoy creating character sets the most. It's irritating because there are a lot of cool Sprites for characters in that mobile game but not a single one of them have facing up and down Sprites.

Nonetheless it's still fun to mess around and make things even if all they're going to do is sit on my hard drive.

Do any of you guys enjoy putting things together even though you know you're probably not going to use them.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
We have a resource making event going on right now, it just started yesterday and you can join right now!

https://rpgmaker.net/events/resource/

AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
On-topic (though I like the shameless plug) I know your feeling. There are a lot of good resources, especially free ones, that I'd like to use but am unsure where I would. Qut Battlers and the icons from Bakenekokan are at the top of my list. Throw in assets I've commissioned and welp! Oddly enough music assets are a case-by-case basis, but especially monster images are ones I like to collect.
Pages: 1