[RMMV] [RMVX ACE] BATTLE PORTRAITS CHANGE BASED ON ACTOR HP %

Pages: 1
Hello. My name is Sean. I'm pretty sure I posted this on another site but I can't remember which one lol Basically I'm wondering if someone can or HAS made a Script for RPG VX Ace or a Plug-in for RPG MV. That will display an Actor's Portrait in Battle and change the picture when the actor's HP Reaches a certain percentage. I.E. Actor 1 is at 100% Hp And his picture and clothes are perfectly fine. Actor 1's Hp is now at 75% and his picture has 1 eye closed and has a ripped sleeve. Now his Hp is at 50% and he has a vest torn off. 25% Hp now he has both Jean legs ripped and no Shirt with a couple scars on his chest. And 0% Hp well Dead. I hope I explained this correctly and in enough detail. I would do it but I have no idea how to Script like AT ALL. Can someone please make a free plug-in or script that does this? I'd really appreciate it. It's for an adult RPG Game I'm creating. And it really helps me out a lot.
I'm on Disability and I only get 1 check a month that mostly goes on bills and I don't usually have any money left or I would pay you. I apologize
You can just use conditional branches in the troop tab and use the "Change Actor Images" on page 3 of the event commands. There are scripts and plugins so you don't have to put it in every troop page.
Wow I COMPLETELY forgot about this post! I literally just found it again because I was JUST searching for the same thing but for RPG MZ now. To make things a bit more CLEAR if your still on here after 3 years lol I didn't want to change the face, character, or sideview battler graphics based on hp percentage... I was and surprisingly am STILL looking for a way to have a battler picture during battle and in the party menu that changes depending on the main characters HP percentage instead of a face graphic... Like a FULL ON 468x782 picture complete with a Head,Torso, Arms, Legs, and feet... I still can't script but I may have to try...
Pages: 1