GOFUNDME HELP ME GET FOOD

Pages: 1
I don't usually like to post around asking for money but I'm desperate. For anyone willing to help me I'd appreciate it.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/tk2az-help-me-get-food

"I live on a 775$ disability check and my roommate has not been able to find a job in around 2 months even after applying and calling back to 15 different places. I have been helped by my grandmother who has been using her own personal money to get me groceries and pay whatever bills my check doesn't cover, however she has used every little bit of money she can spare on me this month and I'm not even halfway through. I have no money and no way to get groceries and the only thing I have in my fridge that would count as a meal is a bag of chicken and pancake mix. I am asking for donations to help me in these trying times so I can eat."
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Oh dang. As soon as my new bank card comes in, I'm throwing this in. I changed banks Wednesday because Citizens Bank sucks, kind of a last straw act of them screwing me over. As soon as I get the card in and put it into my Paypal, I will throw what I can. Hang in there, Muffle. :x
unity
You're magical to me.
I sent $50 and hopefully that'll help, at least a little. Best of luck!

If you have this gofundme on a tweet or anything, I'll gladly retweet as well!
Hey, I'm sorry for what you're going through, I really hope things are getting better.
I can't help with money, but I'd be glad to help in any other way if I can.
I'm new here, so we don't know each other, but if I can be of help to you, here I am.
Pages: 1